will she come back if i ignore or keep away?

Recently i had a break up with my girl friend. Ours is a 22 months relation. In between we had small tiffs and overcome it. Most of the time i took initiative and patched the problem. Her character is very stubborn. We just started as friends and in a short time i proposed my Love for which she didn't hesitate and i found her signal as positive. We used to do minimum 50 to 60 text and hours of chatting everyday. Everything went smooth. I used to Say her frequently You are my sweet heart, i love u, you stole my heart, u r my honey and all and she liked my saying.

But for last few months i found she is keeping away from me. Found most of her text flat on the other hand she wish to hear everything what i used to say. 3 months back when i questioned, Do you Love me? she didn't answer properly. Indirectly she said she wish to be my intimate friend. Which hurt me. When I provoked for that she manipulated her saying and things went as usual. From there i found her changes.

A week back i raised the same question and i send a text asking if you cant be my lover lets quit this relationship. Now 7 days gone she didn't reply or contact me. I'm in most frustrated and depressed mood. Thought not to approach until she answers.

Please help me, WILL SHE COME BACK IF I KEEP AWAY FROM HER. I miss her a lot Does she miss me like what i feel. I want her as my lover. I fear now if i make a move things wont change. Please guide me by your valuable opinion.

Edited by jayam
sentence was wrong so corrected

Why on God's green earth would you want to get back with a girl who emotionally tortures you like that? Those 60 text lovey, dovey days are over, and you're going to need to accept that she's not the same person as she was in the relationship. Do yourself a favor and drop this girl like a hot potato.

• Author

She stick like a glue in my Heart. Didn't expect it was an one sided love. Yeah i will forget and keep idle for few years until she vanish from my HEART.

todreaminblue
Recently i had a break up with my girl friend. Ours is a 22 months relation. In between we had small tiffs and overcome it. Most of the time i took initiative and patched the problem. Her character is very stubborn. We just started as friends and in a short time i proposed my Love for which she didn't hesitate and i found her signal as positive. We used to do minimum 50 to 60 text and hours of chatting everyday. Everything went smooth. I used to Say her frequently You are my sweet heart, i love u, you stole my heart, u r my honey and all and she liked my saying.

But for last few months i found she is keeping away from me. Found most of her text flat on the other hand she wish to hear everything what i used to say. 3 months back when i questioned, Do you Love me? she didn't answer properly. Indirectly she said she wish to be my intimate friend. Which hurt me. When I provoked for that she manipulated her saying and things went as usual. From there i found her changes.

A week back i raised the same question and i send a text asking if you cant be my lover lets quit this relationship. Now 7 days gone she didn't reply or contact me. I'm in most frustrated and depressed mood. Thought not to approach until she answers.

Please help me, WILL SHE COME BACK IF I KEEP AWAY FROM HER. I miss her a lot Does she miss me like what i feel. I want her as my lover. I fear now if i make a move things wont change. Please guide me by your valuable opinion.

When someone ignores you it is not a way to show you care for them, in fact it is the complete opposite, its the absence of caring and can be hurtful in a one sided situation.Like you are feeling pain now she is ignoring you.You have to leave it this way so you can heal it may take time but you can and will heal......some they have to ignore others, ignore people who have feelings for them, to get the message across, because they think the person might not listen any other way, its not that they are cruel, they just deal with things in the way they think is less hurtful i guess......i hope you can move on and heal..we all have this happen at one time or another...yes you should go no contact but not to get her back...to heal and move on...best wishes....deb.

• Like 1