Not sure if it's too late to apologize to my former friend

bellad48

I used to be friends with this girl way back in our early years of school. Then suddenly in 9th grade, I started joining the bad crowd of popular girls and together, we would all banned her from social gatherings or simply throw her out of the gym.

I seen her a couple times in the supermarket and in facebook but not sure if she would want to here from me again. To her, at that time it was like if I betrayed her (I did) but it's because I didn't want to become the picked on one so I turned against her. But if I would have one minute with her I would tell her this:

Hi, it's me Bella and well I have been wanting to apologize for a long time. If you could ever forgive me and we can be friends again it mean me the world to me. Please..... I was stupid then and only cared about myself at the time.

It's been 7 years since our graduation but not sure if she'll care to hear from me again.

When I saw her at the supermarket I turned away but did wanted to apologize so badly. I was her best friend and betrayed her like that and went on with the bullies.

bentnotbroken

It is never too late to do the right thing. Just be aware that she might not respond the way you want. But if your heart and concious keep telling you to apologize and do the right thing...then do it for your peace. Your actions are on you...whether or not she accepts your words (provided you are sincere in what you say) that is on her.