i want reason of his silence??

rashmilalchandani

rashmilalchandani

dear mam, i request u to kindly give me some solution for my love problem...by reading my story. I met one guy last year in network coaching class he used to talk very sweetly in whole class with me we became freinds he asked me i have so many numbers which one i give u..?? he was very happy then after that i proposed him he didnot said anything to me around 4 months and was behaving sweet and normal freind.. he used to callme and chat with me also ..then one of his freind told me difftrnt things about him he have 3gfs , he is getting married and love marige not allowed in his family so his freind told me to just go and tell him truth that i like him.. and whn i told him these diffrent things that ur freind is tellng this to me and i again said i really love u from my pure heart...he rejctd me and in big anger he told me he have gf and hes commited...and told me y u discuss for me with evryone that u like me...but i said i havenot discussed anythng ur freind told me himself... then i said i m really very sory..for watevear i told u...and he said i have no problem in becoming normal freinds why u think so negative that i dont like anythng ..then when i said lie to him that i am not serious for u ..forgot everythng watevr i told u...for his hapiness i totaly started ignoring him and stoped all calls and message to him ..because i was so scared... i dont loose my freind also.... then when i started talking to other guys he said this to me..."Dont think u r oversmart all boys are mad who talk to you.."" then after sayng this he became completely silnt for 7months we both ignoring each other... he didnot told me even the reason ... and he didnot wished my birthday also as a normal freind ... this time... when i acceptd we r just frinds then why he silnt from next day his behaviour is changed completeley silnt....this question i wana ask you mam... and after 7mnths i met one guy on fake id on yahoo chat he asked me directly do u have this cell phone?? i asked how u know ?? he said i am magician i got to know it is written on ur picture when u shared... but i asked evrybody my other freinds they all said nothing is written there on ur picture about cell name ...and i have a big doubt hes same guy because i only showed my cell last year in class to him... and nobody knews about my cell phone ...name.. so mam this is my 2nd question i m very confused hes not ready to admit hes same guy......... and silent on real id not behaving as normal frind also??? pls can u help me give some idea and solution...on my email address [email protected] thanks

thanks