Why won't he talk to me?

LoverOfDance

When I mention anything relating to the "L" word, he turns away. Why? I'm just curious as to why he does this. We are not together. He has a gf but I used to like him and he knows cause I told him however I'm not sure how I feel now. We are just friends now but he refuses to talk to me. It's weird cause we hang out in the same circle. I can't talk to everyone else and not talk to him. It doesn't feel right.

I try to talk to him but it's difficult to make conversation with him. He keeps making jokes that I don't really get and then he kind of walks ahead of me instead of walking with me. Why would u walk ahead of someone who's trying 2 make conversation with u? *scratches head*. He's confusing. He just seems a bit too sensitive to things I say especially when it has to do with love. What confuses me the most is his refusal to talk to me. He doesn't hate me. He actually likes me. He does everything else a friend would do 4 a friend except talk to me. Why won't he talk to me. Does anyone have an idea why?

coffeebean201

Maybe he is worried you are in love with him.

Even if he is really special, he isn't treating you very nicely.

I would focus my efforts on others in the group, rather than him.