Disappear and everything will get better!

Why after a conflict do some think that by saying nothing and disappearing for awhile that problems will magically disappear? I recently had two friends disappear after an argument. Then they come back like a few weeks to months later acting as though everything is cool and nothing happened. I didn't want to generalize but I have mainly seemed this with my guy friends. :mad:

From a guy's perspective, disappearing is to let the red mist settle as you/they can spend time reflecting on it and realising what actually went wrong. Unless they really screwed you over, its not worth holding the grudge against them.

• Author
From a guy's perspective, disappearing is to let the red mist settle as you/they can spend time reflecting on it and realising what actually went wrong. Unless they really screwed you over, its not worth holding the grudge against them.

Def not going to hold a grudge I always give them their space. But they never seem to want to address the issue. Its just one day out of the blue, hey I missed you or hey stranger and we start talking again.

I just wonder how it works when people actually get married you can't disappear then so how will they work things out.

Def not going to hold a grudge I always give them their space. But they never seem to want to address the issue. Its just one day out of the blue, hey I missed you or hey stranger and we start talking again.

I just wonder how it works when people actually get married you can't disappear then so how will they work things out.

I might be the rule to the exception, I address the issue as soon as they start talking and get it over and done with. Or I guess its just not worth bringing up as its done and dusted!

I've not been married so got nothing on that subject :p