My Best Friend & The Father Of My Baby Likes Eachother, What Shold I Do?

Islandhoney_808

Islandhoney_808

Well aloha everyone,

I have a big problem and I don't know what to do, my ex boy friend and father of our child likes my best friend and she like him back. I don't know what to do. there is so much anger. She is my best friend she sould not be doing that she should respect me and leave him alone pluse i have a child from him. And i also love my ex still yet. i want to be with him. and it hurts that he wants to be with her. my heart is so hurt. i dont know what to do. My friend said that she dont want to be in the middle of me and him. but if she be with him then she will always be in the middle cause we both have a child and we will always have a connection. But i need advice because he wants her for a rebound. and im lost i need help!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

She should back off and respect that you still have feelings for him. If you don't want her to get with him, tell her so bluntly!

But - if they do become involved, and she is present when your ex has the child (if he does that) could you think of someone better for your child to be around. She must love and have concern for your baby...

Maybe I'm way off here, if so I apologize.