Joking is too hard?

ahmedelsaka

hey guys.

In school, my class i have a few "friends" we hang out every once and a while, and in the break i talk to alot of other real close friends that are out of my class. so id like to have fun and enjoy my freaking break and eat with my close friends.

But now these "friends" in class, they come just for the sake of making me look bad, and making me look like i cant defend myself, and for just ruining my break, they hit me and run away. they are all faster than me (im an extremely tall guy, so im naturally slow) I can beat up two of them, one of them is really buff, and one of them we used to be really close, we spent our childhood together and we were close. They just hit and run, ruining my break, and my mood, making me look like a fool. And most of all i cant hang out i cant even walk without looking around in fear. they ripped my shirt before while beating me up, they do really strong hits. they know how to get on my nerves. I FU*KING HATE THEM!

Here is what i asked my brother, and other real friends and their answers.

1. I should ignore them and they will stop, ive waited for 2 weeks and they still didnt stop.

2. tell the guy closest to you, I did, he told them to hit me and left.

3. tell the others. i told them they stopped, but spent the break teasing me and hit me on the way up.

I want this to end. I need this to end. It isnt funny anymore. i swear I F*CKING GO CRAZY FROM THAT ****! I F*CKING HATE ALL OF THEM AND WANT THEM TO ****ING BURN IN F*CKING HELL! I tried everything.

I beat up the ones i can beat, but they call the other buff dude and he beats me up if i defend myself. Its my break, they have no right from messing it up. the close friends brother is my brother best friend. so i cant go and tell on them. or else there will be trouble. and all they say is that they are joking after the break. I swear you dont know how f*cking angry i am from those motherf*ckers. trust me the hate and anger in me is disturbingly high. I HATE THIS! F*CK!

todreaminblue
hey guys.

In school, my class i have a few "friends" we hang out every once and a while, and in the break i talk to alot of other real close friends that are out of my class. so id like to have fun and enjoy my freaking break and eat with my close friends.

But now these "friends" in class, they come just for the sake of making me look bad, and making me look like i cant defend myself, and for just ruining my break, they hit me and run away. they are all faster than me (im an extremely tall guy, so im naturally slow) I can beat up two of them, one of them is really buff, and one of them we used to be really close, we spent our childhood together and we were close. They just hit and run, ruining my break, and my mood, making me look like a fool. And most of all i cant hang out i cant even walk without looking around in fear. they ripped my shirt before while beating me up, they do really strong hits. they know how to get on my nerves. I FU*KING HATE THEM!

Here is what i asked my brother, and other real friends and their answers.

1. I should ignore them and they will stop, ive waited for 2 weeks and they still didnt stop.

2. tell the guy closest to you, I did, he told them to hit me and left.

3. tell the others. i told them they stopped, but spent the break teasing me and hit me on the way up.

I want this to end. I need this to end. It isnt funny anymore. i swear I F*CKING GO CRAZY FROM THAT ****! I F*CKING HATE ALL OF THEM AND WANT THEM TO ****ING BURN IN F*CKING HELL! I tried everything.

I beat up the ones i can beat, but they call the other buff dude and he beats me up if i defend myself. Its my break, they have no right from messing it up. the close friends brother is my brother best friend. so i cant go and tell on them. or else there will be trouble. and all they say is that they are joking after the break. I swear you dont know how f*cking angry i am from those motherf*ckers. trust me the hate and anger in me is disturbingly high. I HATE THIS! F*CK!

you need to distance yourself from people who make you feel hate at the same time realise that there attempts to change you are only effective if you let it be affective.....to everythign they do to you is an equal and oppsite reaction...with peopel who hate on me or make my life difficult i strive to make my life better.....i dont laet hat ein my heart because they win.....i am an excellent battler.....i wont give in to hatred...its easy to hate.....its a lot harder to love .a soldier fights hatred believe it or not.....they figth because they fight for the people they love not against hate but for love.........surround yourself with people who show friendship and the ones that hate if they see they arent affecting you and you can smile at them.....they will fade away and you can be with the people who make you feel good without reprisal of hatred in your heart..keep your friends close in your heart and keep your enemies closer physically to get rid of them ...doesnt mean you have to be like them ....notice how small they really are and then put them away from you dont let hate affect your personality a battler doesnt do this .....you will be a stronger person....than them....and a pleasure to eb around.....you will attract like minds.....unfortunately you might come across the haters...meeting the people like you and for you makes that worth it...deb

todreaminblue

ps....do you know what concerns me more than the people who give you grief.......are people who stand by and watch you flail in discomfort and consider you their friend or who you consider friends...its a really lonely place to be....and harder to deal with....many hands make light work....just as defending someone and supporting someone makes their life easier..and troubles distant.it might be kamikaze to stand up to peopel who make life hard.....i dotn know....if i were there i woudl and im female i dotn give a crap how buff they are...i coudlnt stand by...gets me in crap but i can live with a smile on my face and have peace of mind i do not stand by while someone suffers..........deb