So I finally told her I like her..do you think she still wants to be friends..

Moonfire

So ive been talking to this girl for 3 months now and we both looked at each other as very good friends. We would text everyday too. And as we talked more and more I started to develop feelings on her.. And a little after that, she got a BF. I was shocked and got a little depressed because I thought she was going to leave me for him and stop talking to me. So I said we should stop talking but she begged me not to leave and stay friends. So I said sure and we did. But then all we talked since then was about me not wanting her to leave me. She kept telling me she wasnt but I kept asking. I think I kinda annoyed her. And then finally I told her, I HAD(The feelings are getting less and less now) feelings for her. Then she said "I dontknow what to say" but still said we should be friends. And one time after that she said "BRB" in txt but she was taking a long time to reply back so I asked why she was doing this and she was like" all you talk about anymore is how Im gonna leave you, and how i avoid you and how i like my BF better than you". And tbh, I think I annoyed her. She said that she hates how I dont trust her anymore. But I then said Im really sorry that I doubted you and stuff and then she accepted and kinda got back to normal and said we should remain friends. Now, can I trust her on those words? Wouldnt a girl normally stop being friends with a guy who litreally said "I like you" and the girl doesnt have feelings for him? So and then I said we should txt only once a week to cool off ourselves and we both agreed. So I txted her today and she acted like nothing had happened and it was the old her. It was fun txting her today. So does she still want to be friends with me or not?

It seems like she still wants to be friends with you. But that's it, and that's all it ever will be, probably. I very much doubt that she is romantically interested in you. And if you really want to continue the friendship, you're going to have to stop pestering her with your neediness. You'll also have to be very careful not to make her ever have to choose between you and her boyfriend. She'll choose her boyfriend every time, I promise. Everyone would.

Now, is it a good idea for you to stay friends with her? I really don't think so. I don't think that would be a balanced friendship, because you seem to still want to be with her, and she only thinks of you as a friend. Disaster.

Wouldnt a girl normally stop being friends with a guy who litreally said "I like you" and the girl doesnt have feelings for him?
That is literally not what you said before.

And then finally I told her, I HAD(The feelings are getting less and less now) feelings for her.
You told her you HAD feelings for her. So she might be thinking, "Okay, he HAD feelings, and he doesn't really anymore, so why shouldn't we still be friends?"

Why do you still want to be friends with her? (Honest question.)