He hates me now, did I lose him?

LittleDragon456

LittleDragon456

A few months ago, I created a facebook page. My page has grown (I have about 11,000 fans) and I have met a lot of really nice people from it. I have made a lot of close friends from it, and things have been great. Among my new internet buddies from the page, there was a guy who really stood out to me , and we have been close friends for about six months. He's a bit older than me (he's 21, I'm almost 17) but he and I pretty much got on the same level. He also has his own FB fan page.

Over time, our conversations started getting more personal and intimate, and I found myself developing feelings for this guy. He was so... different from other guys. He was just a really nice guy. Things started to heat up more, we started flirting with each other. He then asked me for a fan sign for his page, but he said he wanted it to be sexy. I felt like this was my big chance to impress him, so I got all dolled up for my fan picture, and then I started to feel really horrible about the way I look, so I found a sultry looking amateur picture, photoshopped the page's name into it, and cropped out the woman's head from the picture so he would think it was me.

I sent him the picture, and he loved it, and then soon he found out it was fake, and he went ballistic. He started accusing me of being a man with a fake profile. He kept on pushing and pushing that idea. He made a status on his profile, telling everyone I was a man, that I wasn't who I said I was. He also told eveyone on his fanpage about what I've done, and he spammed my phone with text messages that said "hey MAN, what's up, MAN?" Eventually, I convinced him that I was who I claim to be.

He then started telling me how terrible of a person I was, and telling me to "just go and **** yourself" I got so upset from these cruel words and actions that I really cried about it, but I never let him know that. He then proceeded to complain about all the problems with his life, and that I don't know anything because I'm just a little 16 year old girl. He mocked me for the problems I had. I took the whole thing like an adult, and I told him that I wish he didn't have any problems.

The next morning, after all this happened he texted me saying "I hope you're happy. My mom kicked me out. I'm homeless now" and then he said "I think I'm going to just jump in front of a semi, no more suffering" I got so upset, and tried to talk him out of it. I even told him if he ever needed somewhere to stay, he could stay at my house. He then argued with me about how my parents would object, but I kept telling him that I wanted him safe. I haven't heard from him since yesterday morning, and I am very very worried. He blocked me on facebook, and he doesn't have a phone, he texted me from his computer, but since his mom threw him out, he won't have it.

I feel so so so terrible for what I have done, but I'm more worried about him. Every time I eat, I wonder if he is going hungry, before I go to bed, I wonder if he will have somewhere to sleep. I cannot stop thinking about him. And there is nothing I can do. He's homeless now, and I'm pretty sure he hates me. I would try to look for him, but he lives in PA, and I live down in FL. Any advice on how to cope with all of this? I cannot stop worrying.

Don't let that manipulator and creep move in with you!

Block him! Totally. Get a restraining order if you must! He's feeding you a sad sob story of his issues to manipulate you! He doesn't show you any respect and care dot your feelings.

and he shouldn't be wanting sexy pica from you...he's using you for that too. To get his rocks off...don't be naive now

Take my advice before you end up in really bad shape.

aussietigerwolf
Don't let that manipulator and creep move in with you!

Block him! Totally. Get a restraining order if you must! He's feeding you a sad sob story of his issues to manipulate you! He doesn't show you any respect and care dot your feelings.

and he shouldn't be wanting sexy pica from you...he's using you for that too. To get his rocks off...don't be naive now

Take my advice before you end up in really bad shape.

Totally agree! This guy is fine, he just has some sick plans for you.