my freind

willow26

I met someone on the internet,we talked alot and things got more

intence..Last few wks my freind has been more distent. i wrote to my

freind I thought something was wrong.And now I haven't heard from my

freind in over a wk,Idid send an email,and said I was worried and they where

ok,,No response..at first I was worried that something happen to my freind.

Then got real depressed.now I'm just mad..I just don't no what I did..I also

cried alot..I am tring so hard to move on,but can'tstop thinking about this ..

Does anyone have any advise?

ppl come and ppl go, i hope you get to like your own company as well as move on, but i think you need professional off-line help if you are this upset over an ex-friend, or just move on to new ppl, try meet-up

• Like 1
  • Author
ppl come and ppl go, i hope you get to like your own company as well as move on, but i think you need professional off-line help if you are this upset over an ex-friend, or just move on to new ppl, try meet-up

Thank you for your reply,I told him goodbye this morning.and i feel much

better..willow26

• Like 1
todreaminblue

I have a friend i havent contacted interstate in a while....she is a good friend i know when i contact her it will be as if we have spoken all along....i apologised once when i went without contacting her for a while....she told me you never have to apologise i will be your friend no matter if hear from you every week or two years from now we are friends for life......friends are understanding and a week with no contact isnt unreasonable things happen in life people get busy....days roll past...i write my interstate friend poetry sometimes on facebook just to remind her i am thinking about her and what a good friend she has been for me and still is for me....she went through some tough times with me...friends are there good or bad...contact or no contact......you may hear from your friend down the track with an explanation of why it has been so long...i guess it depends on what type of friend you are if you accept it and maintain the friendship..i am lucky to have two friends in my life who are lifers and they have me as a lifer........i wish you luck in friendship and life.....deb

My friends is very good person and i think best friends is a part of life and share any problem of the friend and take a good advice for you............