My guy friend asked for a kiss...

Taboots

One of our friends suggested that me and my guy friend should kiss. After that "suggestion" my guy friend kept on asking for a kiss. I was a bit skeptical at first because I haven't had my first kiss yet and I wasn't sure if I wanted to waste it, but I thought "what the heck" and just kissed him. After that he kept asking me for another one... And another one... And another one. I'm not sure how many it was but it was more than three I think. The last one lasted for about 3 seconds. It was just a kiss. Not French or anything. I don't have any feelings whatsoever for him and vise versa?? (I think). It was also just a casual thing, but I can't help feeling like I made a mistake. He's a really good friend of mine and I don't want to ruin anything. Basically my question is WHY did he keep on asking for more kisses? All the kisses was just us kissing but the last one well.. He held me and really.. I don't know. Kissed me for real? As if it wasn't just casual. I'm really worried.

My guess is that he likes you and this other friend suggested the kiss...because this guy asked him to help.

I find it odd that a friend suggests a kiss and then for some reason this guy keeps wanting more and more. I think he was trying to get more from you.