LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Friendship

My best friend is affecting my relationship with my boyfriend?

Friendship Having issues with a friend? Get it off your chest!

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th November 2012, 12:08 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraftDinner View Post
How would she 'hear of it'?
This is HUGE! Time to step back from friend and boyfriend. She's low on self-esteem right now and is looking to tap it externally, at any cost.

I'd get all three of you together and then express your concerns in as calm a manner as possible. Your boyfriend will show where his heart is with which side he picks. If he picks her's, it's done. Walk away from both of them.
darkmoon likes this.
threebyfate is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Boyfriend is stressed out and its affecting us Krix General Relationship Discussion 2 2nd September 2011 8:37 PM
Depression is affecting my relationship eddpad Dating 2 23rd November 2006 12:58 AM
illness affecting my relationship mattea Dating 4 16th August 2006 5:35 PM
My BF is miserable at his job and it's affecting our relationship Karlise General Relationship Discussion 2 24th March 2004 9:24 PM
Family affecting our relationship Lucky Gal Family 2 10th September 2002 10:25 AM