Does she like me more than friends

bluenaif

So, I have a friend. We text good morning, we text all day, if she can't text she calls sometimes and we text goodnight. Her classes end at 5 pm and mine end at 7 pm however she waits for me to get out of school, so we can travel home. She says she misses me sometimes. We see each other 5/7 days and it seems every Wednesday or Friday we don't see each other she says she misses me. We consider each other "best friends" she cried when I was depressed. Sometimes we hold hands with fingers locked and hug really closely to each other. She's called me handsome a couple of times, says she wants to bite me and last night I took her out to a movie and dinner. She texted me asking me about it before it happened and said it was a date then quickly retracted and called it a hangout. Now She still considers it a hangout, but asked me if this was a date, would I take her out again. She then apologized for that message because I didn't respond immediately and said "I just was curious of how I would do on a date." I told her if it was considered a date I would take her out again and she said she would take me out again also. She then said anyone lucky to go out with me would be a real lucky female. Her parents are crazy strict and doesn't even want her to have guy friends. She's quite shy also. A couple people around me says she likes me more than a friend. What do you guys think? We've known each other less than 6 months