Hello Everyone!

Hi all,

I hope this is the right place to post my hello message:love:.

This is my first posting and I hope to make new friends here:laugh:. Life in the retail line has been stressful and I need a place to relieve my tension and to seek your kind advice/opinion from time to time.

I can see that there are many nice people here and like you, I hope to give my 2 cents worth along the way.

If you have tips and advice about "must see" thread around here, please let me know too.

I don't use English on a daily basis so please pardon my ignorance and mistakes in my posting.

Sorry for being long winded and Thank you very much for reading my message :cool:.

Regards,

welcome! Your english is just fine! I couldn't find errors and trust me- i looked! My man has english as a second language as well. You're doing just great.

• Author
welcome! Your english is just fine! I couldn't find errors and trust me- i looked! My man has english as a second language as well. You're doing just great.

Thank you very much for the encouragement. So which part of Europe are you from? I'm now working in Malaysia.

Regards,

i'm not from europe at all. I'm from california. But am currently living in italy. My man is italian as well. Its beautiful here!! Malaysia is beautiful too huh? Certain parts at least.

• Author
i'm not from europe at all. I'm from california. But am currently living in italy. My man is italian as well. Its beautiful here!! Malaysia is beautiful too huh? Certain parts at least.

I've been to California, Nevada and Mexico once in spring (a long time ago). Beautiful place!

I suppose that are beautiful places in almost any countries. I sort of enjoy road trip to the many parts of West Malaysia.

What time is it now in Italy? It is 9:30am in the morning over here. Its a public holiday today so I'm staying at home.

Regards,