Girls are so unfriendly to me

startinganew777

startinganew777

I recently got divorced and wanted to get out there and meet some new people. I really got into running this past year so a friend of mine (a male) got me involved in hashing. It is sort of a run club but drinking is involved. LOL It is a blast and I have such a good time but the girls seem so unfriendly to me. I am a female by the way. Anyways, I have been almost to 10 runs and I try to get to know people but they already have their little clicks already and it is hard to get to know them.

I am a bit shy but a very friendly person and don't have trouble with the guys but the girls are all very stand offish. I just don't get it. I want to keep going and have so much fun but sometimes feel left out and awkward. Anyone else had to deal with this, any tips for me? Why would they be like this when I am nothing but nice and friendly to them?

I always have had more luck with men as friends than women. I don't know why, I'm pretty friendly as well, but never seem to be accepted. I like to chalk it up to them being jealous of my unbelievable good looks and sex-kitten body... :p Seriously though, I don't know. I just make friends with guys mostly now, because even as a woman, I don't understand women...

Same happens with me, I don't seem to click with other females. I mostly have male friends (my best and closest friend is a male) The women I've tried to be friends with seemed to changr of mind pretty quickly. The only bad thing about having male firends is that most of them sooner or later wanna try to get in your pants :rolleyes:

I'm a very friendly girl as well, but I can't seem to connect with most girls I meet. I believe that is because the lack of mutual interests and non compatible personalities. I don't know what to talk about with them... I've a wide range of interests and hobbies... but they only seem to care about guys, clothes, celebrities, gossip, etc.

In the other hand... I had a friend who happened to be a girl, LOL! Everywhere she goes... is a fact she'll make friends there; both male and female. I also noticed she always tells everyone what they want to hear and sounds very convincing.

I don't like the idea to base my friendships on lies and butt-kissing... I like to think that the right people will show up eventually. I'd love to have female friends, guys aren't the same :p