Friend suddenly ends friendship?

Harmonie

I invited a friend of mine to hang out one day then randomly got a text saying she did not want me in her life anymore?

I thought WTF? I had not done anything to her!

She then went on about mutual friends of ours and how they were using me to get to her but I was the one that met them first and introduced her to them.

They might have had some kind of falling out or something. I had no idea that they were even hanging out together.

For the last year and a half though did notice one block me off Facebook for no reason and the other distancing herself off from me... Maybe this was why?

I am still very confused because 1. Did not know them 3 were even hanging out together. 2. I don't cause trouble for anybody! Just do my own thing and mind my own business.

I also don't drag people down. It is not in my nature! Guess these girls did not know me as well as I thought they did.

Again. WTF?

From experience misunderstandings occur when people see things that aren't really there - on both sides. People can also allow themselves to stew over perceived past wrongs. Then suddenly, it seems as though they've blown up over something trivial but it's actually been brewing for a while.

You can message her back and say that you apologise if you've upset her and that you'd appreciate an opportunity to discuss it. However, if she refuses, you're sorry to lose her as a friend and wish her the best.

Or you can just shrug and leave it. If she gets in touch again, perhaps you can get together to talk. Otherwise, I guess she's not on your Christmas card list anymore.