OMG its Fri night and I should be out!...

ShyOne82

..But I'm not. Moved to Florida, no effing real friends. I used to go out by myself when I first got here, but I feel like a loser now. Damn, anyone on here in Central Florida!?!?! :( Sucks. I have a birthday coming up which makes it even worse. What a sad life. lol. I did go out with a chic couple weeks ago, but she has a few kids and is too busy to hang. Hell I have a kid. I hang out with her too much. Like I just finished dancing with her acting a fool and playing. lolol We have lots of fun, But geez when am I gonna have some innocent adult fun!!!!!!!!! Somebody please save me from this boredom!

I was looking for someone to go out too, unfortunately I live in the UK lol :o Have you tried looking for websites, theres lots of people out there looking for the same thing.

• Author
I was looking for someone to go out too, unfortunately I live in the UK lol :o Have you tried looking for websites, theres lots of people out there looking for the same thing.

Aw man! Say hello to my cousins for me! LOL I'm too lazy to do all that. I guess I don't have a choice.. I need to do SOMETHING.. :/