Life changes , friend changes

Sw3etdev1L

I used to have two friends:

1. Became a scientologist

2.Said the husband of her sister raped her, in a motel where she told me she lost her virginity at eighteen. What a coincidence right? She said her sister told her husband to take her to her house but instead , the both were too drunk and he took her to a motel and they did it in the motel's public restroom. Still she had her boyfriend of four years, I don't even know if the boyfriend knew about this.

Had a boyfriend of four years and cheated on him with a "stripper who did drugs and was kind of like a drug dealer"... her boyfriend was all preppy, from a good family and a boy who loved her. When she cheated, she became pregnant and had an abortion. She asked me to help, I didn't want to. I just refered her to a friend of mine who was very catholic and worked with girls who wanted to have an abortion in a hospital and tried to convince them not to do it. Then she went back to her boyfriend, and is going out with him still.

I don't even know if the boyfriend knows about her raping story and the abortion one. She begged me not to judge her, but I couldn't.

After saying the husband of her sister raped her, she went to the house of her sister in Spain with the husband of her sister and their children to visit them. How cookoo is this? Of course I did judge, I stopped wanting to be her friend, she is a very negative influence and a very impulsive person who doesn't care who she harms, when the first person she is harming is her.

Still I used to go to coffees with these two!..

I had my times of going out, having fun, drinking to be happy, never have done drugs.. I am a clean woman, I am clean in my mind, in my doings with other people, I am not rigid or perfect.. and I have my faults such as verybody has theirs, but.. Her behavior was so rare I just couldn't accept so much negativity in my life.

I used to call her to have coffee with her, and she was like "what are you up to, how's your life? but she never wanted to talk about herself, ever. It seemed as if I was her entertainment" I stopped being friends with this girl. I gave her a psychologist number who was very good, I tried to give her support about her abortion and stuff.. she didn't want it. Her case shocked me, scared me, made me feel like gaging really!.. But well, that's the way she wants to live her life.

Now I am getting married. The scientologist was an architect, was married, and got a divorce because she was all into scientology and he did not want to be involved in that community. Now they are separated and she stopped working as an architect to be a scientologist. I think she is gonna be one type of scientologist who is like a psychologist. I feel I don't know her anymore.

In my wedding, the people who are gonna go are new people, and the change is good! They are good people, nice people, clean minded people. I hope!. It's good to say goodbye to the old people, change is part of life and.. even though it might hurt for a while, sometimes it is for the best.

These two where friends of mine since I was like 7 years old, now I am 27 and they did change, or maybe they didn't they just blossomed their own way.

I used to think like three years ago they were really friends of mine until they weren't for me when my mom was dying of cancer. It hurts to not have your close people support you. I knew they were living their own lives, their own problems, and stuff so I understood..

Some friends you keep , some friends you don't.

Now I am hanging out with other type of women, who are more constructive in their own lives and other people's.

I am happy of that.

Edited by Sw3etdev1L

People do changes, everything changes for nothing in the world is permanent but change. I think you could have been more supportive with your friends specially to the troubled one, I can feel the pain inside her that's why she don't want to talk about her life instead she wants a conversation on what new with you and how's life for you.