after being friends for years....

huntingirl2010

huntingirl2010

I met this girl in high school. We became best friends and have been... Up until recently. I also knew this guy for years through family matters. Well I decided to hook them up since they both wanted to be in a relationship and I figured two of my best friends would be perfect. We could double date and everything! Then both of them stopped talking to me completely. I now am not friends with either of them. :( I want to be friends with her, but I am not sure what to do now?? :mad:

I met this girl in high school. We became best friends and have been... Up until recently. I also knew this guy for years through family matters. Well I decided to hook them up since they both wanted to be in a relationship and I figured two of my best friends would be perfect. We could double date and everything! Then both of them stopped talking to me completely. I now am not friends with either of them. :( I want to be friends with her, but I am not sure what to do now?? :mad:

it might just be a newly lover stage where they just want to spend time with each other and no one else and instead of hurting you feelings of telling you no would be easier to ignore u a bit immature but it happens