I swear I'm not...

SheWasMyPairAdice

SheWasMyPairAdice

The jealous type or anything, but my story goes when I started hanging with someone for past couple months after knowing her for some time in a professional environment.

We hang out once or twice during the week and odd weekends (she's a social butterfly always on the go), she expressed relationship was the last thing on her mind as she ended a 10yr relationship which I can totally respect.

Seems we have the best time when we are out, she is flirty at times smacks my chest if I make a joke, close contact sorta stuff. Fooled around twice both times we were drunk and kissed on a more sobering time. She also tells me she is reckless drunk and sometimes has no filter meaning if she's attracted to a guy she is usually very flirty, doesn't help she's stunningly beautiful, a bartender so there is never a shortage of guys wanting to meet her! She's loving the attention after being single after so long I would guess!

She always initiate contact, she'll text me first thing in the morn, all day and usually the last person I hear from at night. if I havent replied in certain time or short answer her, she questions "you been very quiet with me lately." She confessed I became real close to her since we met. she opens up to me a lot.

Usually by the weekend she's always out with friends, (mostly guys might I add), at one time she would still text while out with her friends but now feels like the frequency has slowed down and she just will text the next morning... Flirting in my eyes died off to a certain degree where she would use to reciprocate to my advances, now feels at times unacknowledged or dismissed.

I can't confirm but cant stop to think on weekends we don't hang , is she chatting up with other guys as she's always at the bars? Getting drunk making out? Not that it's really my business but I feel like I want to know so I can make my decision if I want to stick around... I get that she's making up for lost time and all and probably loving all the new attention she's getting, but am I within my rights to know if I'm just a number or not? She promised to be honest and upfront but I think if we only hang a few days outta the week I can't really be that important to her?? But the moment I stop texting she's all concerned!! She never acts jealous if I'm out for dinner with another girl (friends only but she doesn't know that). But the other day I made a comment of type of gril I usually dated (she was the opposite), she hung her head and was "oh you prefer those huh?" She knows I am attracted and confessed i may started to have feelings for her!

Am I fool? Im confused! Is she interested or am I just a notch for her ego?

She MAY be interested, but I'd gather that is she was, she'd be spending more time with you and less with others. If a girl is interested, typically, she will focus all of her undivived attention on you. Granted, she just ended a ten year relationship, so she may be abiding her time enjoying being single, while keeping a watchful eye of for those who may suit her. Just sit back and be her friend for the time being. And ask her later if maybe she'd want to hang out more than once or twice a week. Go do things socially you've never done before and see where it leads. Good luck :)