help a troubled friend.

i have a friend whom i have loads of respect and admiration for.shes a strong tough character who is also very kind and fun to be with.to be short,she lights up a room when she enters.

she recently told me that her grandma had a incurible illness and had only a certain amount of time left to live.this is obviously bothering her and she hasnt been her usual upbeat self.

we had a bowling birthday party last night nad she wasnt able to attend for an unknown reason.she phoned other friend to say she couldnt come and was said to be tearful,which is totally not how she is normally.it would have to be something major for her not to turn up.

i dont know how i can help.i realy want to help her as she is very special to me and i care for her deeply.i dont want to invade her privacy but of course i want to do something because it hurts me to see her in such a state.

any help appreciated.

uongy

Tell her that if she needs anything, to call you. Let her know you are there for her. If you know she needs to go do an errand or something, you could offer to assist or to drive her.