my good female fren ignores me after i tell her i lyk her! i screwed up really bad!

Hey everyone! I need some really urgent advice! I got this really good female fren whom i always like...we click really well and we both study in the same classes in university...but she had a bf...i always hide my feelings for her..

then ten days ago, we both go on a trip with a bunch of frenz from class...after lyk five days into the trip, she was suddenly very cold towards me..this go on for two days, when i suddenly could not take it anymore and ask her wats wrong..she tell me that she jus feel uncomfortable around me as we are getting too close together..that i treat her too nice..lyk as if she is my gf...

then here comes the part where i screwed up big time......i dont noe wat gets into me, but i jus tell her that i like her...i tell her that i understand that she has a bf, and i wont try to break them apart, i jus wanna tell her how i feel...she say that i am being selfish, which i totally agrees..she then tell me she wants to impose a "no physical contact" rule..basiclly she tell me not to touch her at all..if we still wants to be frenz..i agree wif her...then she went back to bed..however, when the nxt day comes, she is even more colder towards me..she look away when i look at her..she dont talk to me and she walks away whenever she sees me...basically she treat me lyk as if i am invisible...i tink she is very angry wif me...wat shall i do??? I am not even dreaming of wanting to be wif her..i jus want the two of us to stay as frenz..thats all...wat shall i do? I am really regretful right now...

That is the type of girl every guy wants. The girl that knows where to draw the line. Just let her be. Bravo to her, sucks for you.

LoverOfDance

I think u should just let her be 4 a while. Give it time. Maybe a month or two. It's a tough situation both 4 u and her. I don't think she's angry with you, she's just trying to do the right thing and not mess things up with her boyfriend. Give it time. Don't worry I'm sure this is not the end of your friendship. Whether u guys will ever be together, I don't know. But if u still want to be friends with her, all u need to do right now is give her some space and I'm sure she'll come around when the tension between u too has cooled down a little bit...

can't help thinking this is her stuff, but maybe you sign texts or cards too affectionately,or she thought you were giving her a come-on i'd leave it a fortnight/month then explain the mix-up, my two cents if you don't want the freindship to end agree to where you went wrong as she sees it, cuz it's a shame to throw it away

Feelin Frisky

You have to just adjust to the reality that it ain't happening with her anymore and there's nothing you can do about it. She was only "friends" with you because she perceived you as a non-treat--a "safe" guy. To me that's partly her naivety and partly yours that you can run around close to someone like that and not get all gaga about it. Now she is quite sure you are not what she perceived and you ARE the source of the hard feelings she's facing. You will probably only make that worse if you insist on straightening out perceptions. You can't. It happens. People go their separate ways under wrong assumptions all the time and only they can fix them in their own time. Take a step every day to replace thoughts of her with actions toward someone or something else. Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...

youre gonna have to let this one go. Its for the best! for her, she can stop feeling uncomfortable.. and for you, to stop having to see her and not be able to have her. the fact that she seems angry and is unwilling to talk to you anyway should be helpful for you to move on. maybe send her one last email/letter/text just to say your goodbyes and let her know that if she ever feels you guys can be friends again to just call or message you and express your sadness in having to let her go. This is for the best bud, you have lots of help moving on now, and you need to especially since it must hurt you to know she has a boyfriend while you have all these feelings for her. move on, its almost like your only option right now. best of luck !!!