overy clingy friend problems

jarrett178

I started college in January and Me and and this girl named AC(Initials) knew each other in middle school but we didnt really get along. We reconnected and became really good friends. We met this girl named Michelle and we hit it off and became friends really quickly its like we knew each longer than 6 months. AC and I are 19 and Chell is 18

My problem is that Chell is very clingy. She doesnt have many friends because she has a temper and attitude. All she talks about is how her and her boyfriend make love everynight, and how her boyfriend buys her everything. She does not have a job and her boyfriend buys her clothes, food, pays her cell phone bill, and gives her money.

She is very clingy towards me . She constantly texts me saying "where u at" and "wyd". If I dont answer her texts she blows up my phone. ONE TIME SHE CALLED ME AT 6:43 IN THE MORNING. It got to the point where I told her not to contact me before 11am.

She thinks I like AC more because I dont have a problem with AC calling me early because 1. she never calls me that early really and 2. if she did It would be for something important. Me and AC think that she thinks I show favoritism.

She said I needed to stop being friends WITH MY BEST FRIEND OF A DECADE because we dont talk everyday and he is getting ready to go to college and is very busy and may not answer my texts for a day or two. Help its getting to the point of me wanting to avoid her.

use caller display, if you see AC's number call her when you want to, she might say that she doesn't undstand - but i am/was busy is simple

if you feel cornered by AC - then my advice to avoid her is a must, bottom line - you're not married to her, tell her that

Tell her the truth: "You are going way overboard in this friend thing, and you need to back off, or I'll have no choice but to stop being friends with you. I know you're nervous and want to make sure we stay friends, but you're doing the absolute wrong thing to ensure that. Please back off. I like you, but you're making me uncomfortable."

Text it if you don't have the nerve to say it.