Puzzled by his emails..

scorpion123

I met this guy at a restaurant. At that time, I was alone too. Then he passed his name card to me and asked me to contact him. However, I was having some marriage problems so I never really paid attention to him then. Then somehow or other, I went back to my country. We became kind of friends who email each other. There is once he came for some business and we met up for a drink. Since then, we are still on emailing basis.

Recently, he felt that his emails sent to me are too boring and have a standard pattern. He is asking me for ideas to make his emails exciting. Any idea of what he is saying?

• Author

i am also confused by his emails.....let's me find out more to see whether I can understand more.

Else I will post more to get some insights....thanks Kat!

• Author

Hi....more info so that anyone can help me on this.

This guy is married with a kid. He emailed me saying how to make his emails more exciting as he felt his emails are too boring. We have been on emailing basis for a few months. Everything is normal...nothing juicy.

What is a guy thinking when he said that he will need some drinks to make his imagination wild. And he hinted to me to do so as well. And also he mentioned that he may be too surprising and shocking for me.

I felt that he may be seeking some fun outside of his marriage and decided to email back saying that please look elsewhere if he wants fun. I have only friendship for him.

He replied me saying that I have misunderstood him.

Should I reply him anything or just leave things as it is?

Reply and ask him exactly what he meant if he thinks you misunderstood him. Certainly if someone emailed me suggesting he may "need some drinks to make his imagination wild. And he hinted to me to do so as well. And also he mentioned that he may be too surprising and shocking for me", I would have assumed that he meant that he wanted to get into some sexual stuff.

The best thing to do when you're confused is ask for an explanation. So do so!

Sounds like he is hinting as 'cyber sex'....maybe typing scenarious back and forth thru email.

If you don't feel like drinking the beer first....you can find sites which have these erotic stories you can goof around with and paste into emails like they were your own fantasy.

After awhile, it'll get on your nerves because it will be the only think he emails about. :o