How to tell gorgeous sweet girl that i love her !?!?!?

confused2004alpha

confused2004alpha

I have a problem.

I have this very good friend who i have been friends with for about 3 years. I have always liked her but have not wanted to risk our friendship by suggesting anything more. We get on really well and I have decided to let her know. The only snag is that im very shy. :o(

I was going to send her a valentines txt message (since we live quite far apart now, this is the main way we keep in touch). Does anybody know of any anonymous ways or sites that would allow me to send her a love poem without releasing my phone number?

Thanks,

Confused :-/

Most cell phone companies let you send text messages from their website regardless of your/her number.

Additionally, I think the anonymous route is a bad idea, and you should take some risks to show to her the extent to which you want a romantic relationship.

confused2004alpha
Originally posted by dyermaker

Most cell phone companies let you send text messages from their website regardless of your/her number. Example (without endorsement): http://www.virginmobileusa.com

Additionally, I think the anonymous route is a bad idea, and you should take some risks to show to her the extent to which you want a romantic relationship.

Thanks for the advice. I agree its probably not the best idea i've ever come up with - but there is no way that I could tell her out right. If she figures out its me then thats what im hoping for. If not then i suppose i'll have to be content with banging my head off the wall again :o

I wouldn't do it anonymously. Is there any way you could send her a written love poem? It might mean much more to her if you get away from the usual txt messages and do this in a more meaningful way, I.E. a written letter.

confused2004alpha
Originally posted by apiman

I wouldn't do it anonymously. Is there any way you could send her a written love poem? It might mean much more to her if you get away from the usual txt messages and do this in a more meaningful way, I.E. a written letter.

Im not sure. After being friends with her for a few months I accidentally let something slip and she backed off. It took a long time to get our friendship back to the way it was (or somewhere near it). Damm - im talking myself out of the whole thing now :-o

That was a long time ago. I just don't know if I should try and keep our friendship the way it is or try for more. Incidentally. I have only recently started speaking to her again after losing contact with her for about 6 months. I dont even know if she's single! :-o

Advice?

find out if she's single, it will affect her reception of your romantic advances

Don't do it anonomously. Tell her how you feel. If she is your friend she won't let your friendship die just because you ask. maybe she feels the same way.

• 2 weeks later...
Midnight Magic

Find a way to let her know. Do not let this feeling pass.

Buy her flowers and put a note in the card, write her a letter, just do it.

Years ago I was madly in love with a friend,and I never told him. I wished so much that I would have done it sooner, than later. As you may be sorry.......

It turns out that we both felt the same way about each other, but we were too scared, after all we were just friends, and nothing more.

After the both of us has had several failed relationships under our belt, and he had moved to another province. I have not seen or heard of him since. And to this day, it bothers me, like what could have been, we were so close and so great as friends. But then again who knows what would have happened.

We both will never ever really know.

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by moimeme

this post is a year old.

A lot can happen in a year. Maybe the advice he received helped confused2004alpha to burst out of his shell and start posting as alphamale :p

• 3 months later...

i am in love with this girl and i wanna know how i should tell her that i have feelings for her. Also i wanna know how i can tell if she feels the same way about me! If anyone has advice to offer, then i am all ears!

whichwayisup
A lot can happen in a year. Maybe the advice he received helped confused2004alpha to burst out of his shell and start posting as alphamale :p

:lmao: Cute...

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...