Im a terrible person.

ahmedelsaka

Hey,

I have just noticed how much of a selfish and terrible person I am, the girl I loved and had a crush on, had a crush on my friend, well, he didn't like her at all, he made fun of her and made her regret loving him, and so after they broke up, he made all of her friends not talk to her, but I didn't stop, I stayed for her and supported her through everything, so that is why she started liking me, and we hooked up in secret so no one makes any trouble for us, but she left me saying that she wants to be friends as she doesent want to lose me ever, I was destroyed but I decided to agree with her, and we really were close, as she got another boyfriend, and she refused to stop talking to me when he told her so, so they broke up, but after a while she was able to hook up with my friend that she had a crush on, and she stopped treating me like before, but she still saw me a a close person to her, but I got so frustrated as he seemed like he didn't love her, so I told her that he likes another girl, and i dont know if he actually likes her or not but they had a big fight and he told me, lots of things, and when I denied it he said that at school all three of us will talk, and now I just want to be friends with her, and nothing more, and now I need a way to get things straight with them, and so, I've been faking being sick, or skipping school, but i need to end this, but what can I say or do? I know that I messed up, but then they are still together, but what can i do to make this end? Please I need help, im worried and the guilt is killing me, I want to be the way I was.....

Philosoraptor

You're a kid in school so it seems, so let it go. This will not matter in a few years and most of the people from school will not be in your life anymore. Just let things progress naturally and get back to your education.

You're not a terrible person but you do have a terrible use of punctuation.