Dream What Does It Mean?

dreams2004

I had this dream this morning about an ex of mine,whats really weird is that i havent seen him in years ive talked to him on the phone were just friends he lives in one state i live in another to top it off im married and so is but he isnt faithful to his wife but that neither her nor there it was at a house i use to live at with my mother when i was younger and wheni was with my ex he lived there with me whats odd is that my brothers and sister seemed to be kids again in this dream but my ex and i were the age we are now he ended up coming over he was dressed in his military uniform we were talking i dont know about what somethings are sketchy then i know we took one anothers hand and went into what use to be my room shut the door i started to walk to my bed he pulled me back to the door and he said he wanted to kiss me we ended up kissing very passionetly and it seemed so real then we ended up somehow out on the couch just sitting by one another by head leaning on hi shoulder his leaning on my head.why would i dream like that about him?this is so weird..what does it mean? ?

I lack both the technology and the motivation to actually go inside your brain and determine the subconscious firing of synapses that led to your fantasy, I suggest seeing a psychic.

Damn it Dyer, how can you possibly turn your back so easily: The poor woman has lost the ability to punctuate!!!!!

For God's sake, man, you gotta help her!

Damn it Dyer, how can you possibly turn your back so easily: The poor woman has lost the ability to punctuate!!!!!

For God's sake, man, you gotta help her!

:eek::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreams2004 go to google.com and in the search bar type in dream analysis.... see what comes up....

You had a nice dream, that's not a problem. So far, none of the users who have viewed this topic are qualified witches.

none can control what they dream about ,its just a dream in sure every in here as dreamed about something and didnt know what it meant im just asking if anyone knew is all if you dont then why bother answering the post.

Thank You Lostforwords Ill go to another site for this then.

I'll stand by my original post:

It sounds like you need more sex on weekends.

AND more week days probably wouldn't hurt.

Thank You Lostforwords Ill go to another site for this then.

No problem dreams2004.... Loveshack is def for advice/support.... unfortunately offering dream analysis is not my specialty.... but if you need help in wanting to arrange a Tupperware party Dyermaker or Samson are both the guys for you!!! :laugh:

Most likely your mind turned to love (happens in sleep too) and just picked totally random person as partner.

LOL Dreams ....... don't let the pups put you off - drop by anytime :D:D

All kidding aside

of course typical response from a male.............Samson.........

For your info I had that this afternoon thank you very much.....

was this after my first post?

And, if you don't mind me asking......were and burlap sacks and dumplings involved?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Samson STOP!!!!!

Dreams... dont mind him, its just his way of offering non abrasive er.... help?!!!

please boys lets be mature u can be mature cant u......yes for all u boys i had sex this afternoon lets see afternoon delight.and last night....and yes i have it during the week oh yeah i like whip cream...LOL im married of course i have sex duh

your dream definitively meant that you are mentally ill and seek to sleep with your mother. stop spending so much time with horses and avoid men of the sagittarius persuasion forthwith. make sure you clean your closet on the 17th of february and if your pipes clank in the middle of the night, it's satan for sure. lucky food days: super best day is the 11th; the 22nd promises tragedy.

also, you will go on a trip.

i am qualified by the internet to analyze dreams.

I love her question, and how it was phrased, like, "Please boys, let's be mature about this, now tell me my fortune"

Im sorry but only a mentally il person would only suggest i sleep with my mother thats sick and second im a female lets see jenny do u sleep with your mother?damn what a genius u are..and dyermaker do u love screwing with peoples minds is a it a high for you do u get off on it.tell your fortune hey wouldnt want to even if i was able .i asked a simple question for petes sake and its turned into a sick dilemma by some of u.good advice give.make everyone feel so loved.

Dreams,

We at LS realise that Dyermaker and Jenny are quite sick. An APB has been issued.

Anyone that sees either of these sadly dillusional, mentally ill people should immediately call DAV-1234, who will promptly capture them with his burlap sac, place them in the spread turkey postion, and spread cheese wiz over their squirming insolent bodies until they Yodel.