Avg sex with friend but have developed feelings

aladdin99

I recently slept with a friend of mine which had been in the making for some time. We are both highly attracted to one another and after some starts and stops finally had sex.

The sex was average, and after we finished she immediately got up and stated "can i be honest? i dont want to do this again. We will just stay friends" which was followed by "I still want to kiss and cuddle you though". Now i was a bit dented by this and agreed with her and pretended I felt the same. She rated the sex 4/10 because apparantly she likes it a little different and it always takes time to gel with another sexually. I know she has deep feelings for me as I do for her, but I also know she is a very sexual woman, and if the sex is not good she does not stay in the relationship.

What I want to know is what should I do? On one hand I want to remain her friend, but on the other hand I feel awkward around her now. I would love to be further involved in it, but I think because the sex was average and we are friends that it wouldnt happen.

To expect first-time sex with someone to be much better than 'average' is unrealistic at best. These 'deep feelings' you speak of can't be all that deep if she's willing to abandon any possibility of a relationship after one roll in the hay. Tell her she can't pick and choose among relationship goodies; that the affection comes with a relationship but not a friendship and then go find someone else who will want all aspects of a relationship with you.