an old friend doesn't consider my feelings...

crazimonkey

My friend and I kept having arguements and I finally blew my cover and said I never wanted to talk to her again. She got really man and she has her friends and her boyfriend and his friends doing wrong things to me. She spreads a lot of rumors about me like I'm no longer a vergin and i'm not very old. I'm only in Jr. High. I got an e-mail from my friend saying take this pop quiz. Well, I generally ignore her e-mails but I like quizzes. Well, one of the questions on the quiz was who's your worst enemy well, she said my name i hate that b****. And like my feelings got really hurt. What should I do???

Unfortunately, you will always run into immature people like this. The best way to handle her is to ignore her, emails, rude remarks and all.

Your real friends know if you are a virgin or not. They wont listen to her and her friends.

Keep your chin up and do not sink to her level...she isnt worth it.

As hard as it is, because I know you want to stand up for what is true and for yourself, you need to ignore her. People like this feed on attention. It is sick and they really need to be put down, but the best way is to ignore them.

I know it is hard, but as alley said, your true friends will accept the truth and not the lies.

Good luck, I hated school

I'm with alleycat on this one. They are immature and trying to get a rise out of you. If you ignore them, they soon will realize that you are no fun to pick at and will stop.

~V

crazimonkey

She got really man and she has her friends and her boyfriend and his friends doing wrong things to me.

Now that is a vindictive girl. I wonder if she was one of those false friends. Those are the kind of people that say that they friends except they are anything but friendly.

crazimonkey

She spreads a lot of rumors about me like I'm no longer a vergin and i'm not very old.

The ironic thing about lies is that the more unrealistic they are, the more believable they become.

Kat

Good luck, I hated school

I prefer not to remember it.
lipglossboost

I hate to have to tell you this, but these types of people do not necessarily get better with age. I am 26, and I have "frenemies" that do this sort of thing ... they can't just agree to disagree with you. Instead, they have to beat you down, insult you and try to 'get back' at you for rejecting them, when really all you are doing is knowing what is best for you and acting on it.

These types of people don't usually change. They're great when they're on 'your side', and nasty as all get out when they're not. I actually stayed friends with a girl years ago just to avoid this type of situation. She would call my friends, my family, leave nasty messages on my website and send me cruel emails. She was crazy, (hence the reason I ended the friendship in the first place.)

In the end, I did break it off with this friend, changed my number and email/web address and moved on with my life. It was the best decision I have ever made. I agree with the other posters ... just ignore it. These types of people have no shortage of enemies, and soon someone else will be their unwilling and undeserving target.

I wish you luck, sweetie. You are better off without those types of "friends" anyway ...