I like my friend, but I'm getting mixed signals.

Alright, hey guys.

I'm new to the forum, and I have this huge issue. I have a bit of a crush on my friend that I've known for about 6-7 years now. She basically knows everything about me, we're best friends, and I've recently been feeling a little bit more attracted to her in some way. Well, a few of my friends and family members that know her tell me that she has these sort of feelings too, so I'm just keeping it cool, acting like everything is the same. I've started noticing little things that point out indications that she likes me. For instance: She always tends to wanna be near me when we're both walking a big group, she occasionally rests her head on my shoulder when we watch t.v., and she even grabs my arm like she wants to hold it while we walk, but she retreats quickly as if it was an accident. I've been flirting with her to see how she responds, and I found out from another friend, that she stopped talking to me for a bit because I was flirting. What do you guys think? Do you think she likes me but just doesn't want to admit it? Do you think she didn't talk to me because she wasn't sure how to react? If she does like me, I don't think I'm going to act on it for a while, but I'd like to know if there is potential for something to work here.

Alright, hey guys.

I'm new to the forum, and I have this huge issue. I have a bit of a crush on my friend that I've known for about 6-7 years now. She basically knows everything about me, we're best friends, and I've recently been feeling a little bit more attracted to her in some way. Well, a few of my friends and family members that know her tell me that she has these sort of feelings too, so I'm just keeping it cool, acting like everything is the same. I've started noticing little things that point out indications that she likes me. For instance: She always tends to wanna be near me when we're both walking a big group, she occasionally rests her head on my shoulder when we watch t.v., and she even grabs my arm like she wants to hold it while we walk, but she retreats quickly as if it was an accident. I've been flirting with her to see how she responds, and I found out from another friend, that she stopped talking to me for a bit because I was flirting. What do you guys think? Do you think she likes me but just doesn't want to admit it? Do you think she didn't talk to me because she wasn't sure how to react? If she does like me, I don't think I'm going to act on it for a while, but I'd like to know if there is potential for something to work here.

Tricky one this, you need to ask yourself the question : if we do get together at some point and then it goes wrong further down the road am i prepared to lose her friendship?? im sure other people will disagree but if you start going out with a friend and then later the reship doesnt work out it is very hard to rebuild the friendship part between you..