Want some 'loving' - how do I get housemate out?!

george_scruff

george_scruff

First of all - I'm a girl, so my username doesn't confuse you...

I have just bought my first house and am moving in tomorrow. My best friend is going to be living with me. On Tuesday, a guy that I'm currently seeing wants to come around for lunch and we want some time alone, if you know what i mean. Nobody knows i am seeing him as he is a workmate and NOBODY would approve of our relationship for also other reasons, including my friend. I know for a fact, she will be there, but I want her out for a couple of hours! But... I don't want to tell her why because she thinks I'm not seeing anyone and I'm not known to be with guys so if i tell her a guy is coming around, she will think something is very strange and i don't want her asking me any questions about him. I WANT TO KEEP IT A SECRET. If she finds out who I'm seeing (he is a well known person), a lot of things can stuff up, including my job.

I thought about buying her a movie ticket, but there's no movies on that she will like.

Have you got any suggestions for me? Other than telling the truth, because i do not want to go there at all.

Thank so much

Get a hotel room or be honest with your flat-mate. Otherwise people WILL find out and it will no longer be a secret.