I need everyone to read this.

high_range11

high_range11

There is a girl that I met last year in high school and church. We both graduated together this year. She goes to my church, which I am very active in, and we even sing in the choir together. The problem is that I have no clue whether or not she likes me. We both are 18 years old, have jobs, and she is attending a community college right now. Honestly, I think this is the person God wants for me, but things just seem awkward between the both of us. Give for example... like every time I see her at church, we smile at each other, but somehow someway never really say anything. When I see her, my mind just goes blank and I can't focus on what to say. It's just awkward. I remember in class, she asked if I have ever had a girlfriend. I explained that I did and she asked a few questions and I answered. Had no idea why she would ask these questions though lol... But that was more than 6 months ago. She has had two boyfriends within the past 6 months, and I have no clue why she left them... Honestly, I think this girl is the most beautiful girl in the world right now in my eyes. I love her personality, her great attitude and enthusiasm around others, etc. She asked me once while we were hanging out at starbucks if I liked her and I replied with a negative answer. I didn't want to admit it right then and there. She isn't afraid to text me, or say something quickly on the phone... Another example: She frequently likes my statuses on facebook... But i dont know if she sees anything in me. I haven't heard anything from anybody about what she thinks about me. Is she waiting for me to ask her somewhere? I want a Godly woman and I think she is just perfect. She has had a not so good past like I have had, but we have changed our lives around and I'm still really working on improving mine and my family's spiritual lives. I think I am just too shy and don't know what to say when I see her. My big thing is to find out if she actually likes me or not. Btw it is kind of funny that my mom works with her dad at our community hospital. I really need your guys help.

Here is another problem that I have had. On graduation day, I texted her saying that I didn't like driving downtown. We were going to have the ceremony downtown in our NFL stadium. She offered to drive me which is what I was hoping she would do. I told her that my truck shakes on the highway going 70mph, which it does... but that's not the reason I wanted to ride with someone else. So she picked me up and when I got out of the car at the stadium, I left my wallet in there on purpose, that way I could return to her car later on. Afterward, I asked if I could ride with her back since I left my wallet in the car, so she said yes and I did. Then I asked her sister if she could give me a ride to project grad that night and her sister said yes. She didn't know and assumed that I was driving. She finally got the idea that I was riding with her because I liked her. KACHOW!... And asked me and I think I lied to her saying no again. I still feel really bad about this though and I think I should have admitted that I wanted to ride with her because I enjoyed being with her. We still hung out that night during project grad. Ever since then, its been awkward. But like I said, she has had two boyfriends since then and I have no idea what happened.

Here is a little bit about me. I am 18 years old, an Eagle Scout as of this year, and I enjoy playing basketball and baseball. I attend church regularly, sing in the choir, and try to live my life as spiritually as I can. I have had trouble in the past, including a Class C misdemeanor for theft at school, and I wrecked my mom's car in the country in a ditch when i was 14. But since then, my life has completely changed. PRAISE GOD!

I really need your guys help. Please help help help =) NEED LOTS OF ADVICE Love you guys.

If you feel it's awkward for you whenever you're around her, try making small talk with her to break the ice so you'll become more comfortable around her. When that has been done and you feel you're ready, simply ask her out and see how it goes. Good luck :)