Friendship Discussion & Ideas

shylock

Ok so I know this guy we fell out and only just started talking again and I asked him if me and him are starting things up again he went were friends yeah and start from there and see, he also said hes got alot going on with his mum only having a few weeks left to live and his head is messed up with all of that an hes spending as much time as he can with her that I understand and told him i'd be there when he needs me he told me he has closer people for that I told my friends and there telling me hes probelry with someone else I just don't know what to believe and if he is telling me the truth and we hang out more i'll know I need some advice as I really like him I want to take things slow as I understand that he doesnt want to rush things with everything going on is my mates right in him messing me around i'll be there for him when he needs me at this point in time.

If you think he's with someone else, it's best you just keep your distance and just be a friend to him. Understand that his mother isn't in the best shape, and the best thing you can do right now is just be there for him. Good luck :)