Would a guy with a bruised ego go so far as to start drama?

Peace&Love

One of my guy friends recently came on to me and I rejected him. I've noticed that ever since, two of our mutual friends (both girls) have stopped talking to me AND deleted me on Facebook. He's been avoiding me, too, but haven't gone so far as to delete me on a website.

I actually met this guy friend through the two girls, and the four of us hung out a lot last year. I grew closer to the girls than I did to him so I'm really surprised they would take his side if he said anything about me without asking for my side of the story first. I don't know if I'm just being paranoid or self-conscious, but he's got a lot of dirt on me and I'm afraid he's publicized some of it. This guy's also got a huge ego, gets a lot of attention from girls, has a powerful job, and isn't used to being rejected. I would not put petty behavior such as this past him. :mad:

Is this worth confronting or should I just let it go? And if I decide to confront it, who should I speak to first?

Unless his powerful job can damage your career or impair your security (say if he was a cop and could materially affect your freedom, for example), I'd just write him off as 'one of those' and marshal on. Evidently the two female friends are more into his hot self and powerful job than they are you so OK, go with that. Life goes on. People who know and care for you won't be affected by some electrons on the internet.