I feel like dirt

kandi13

Ok well this will be pretty long but please read it im about to die......first go here and read this to understand everything better thxz

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t28973/

Well Brad came back from vaction, and I didnt expect this to happen. Im so mad well I called him and we talked a few minutes yesteday and he told me to talk to him on AIm (aol)

So we talked a few minutes but he didnt seem interested in the conversation and I got mad. Then my best friend asked him if he'd go back out with me and he said he didnt like me anymore. I was so sad cuz he told me when he gets back from NC he'd ask me out. So I got mad and told him not to eva talk to me. he then came off making fun of me and saying nasty stuff for example im a ugly slu* which im not cuz I get alota guys lookin at me everyone says im beautiful and he even said it all the time awhile back. I got so mad and I told him to leave me alone he said no bit*h make me, you always run from your problems. At that point I wanted him to leave me alone he was makin me feel like dirt. I felt like dying. Then he got his other friend to say stuff to me that wasnt nice. I dont know what i did to him. I mean just think about it. You meet the nicest girl/guy in the world I mean he is so sweet and u fall deep in love with him he was always nice and all. Then he turns into such a jerk. U feel bad for believeing the act. The funny thing is i just want everything to disappear I miss him a lil I do want him back but mostly I just wanna forget i ever met him, thinkin bout him makes me so sad. Please give some advice on what to do

You cannot force anyone to have feelings for you or wanting to be with you. Unfortunatley this totally out of your hands. I think you need to accept that is maybe over.

You can't change what you don't acknowledge. So get real about your situation: It's over! For whatever reason, your ex doesn't want to continue a romantic relationship with you. Until you understand and accept that, you won't be able to get on with your life.

It does hurt and getting through the day does hurt but you need to put things in perspective. It hurts now but you willl get through it.

If you decide to be miserable all the time, you're bound to miss out on good opportunities so try and avoid doing this and stop bouncing backwards and forwards because youære not doing each other any good.

And let him know that youære moving on.

You may be tempted to get back together, but is it worth it? You may have been kinda good together but at some point, you must evaluate whether your ex is causing you more grief than happiness. Is it really worth the stress and heartache? Probably not.

• 3 weeks later...
livelovelearn

You sound pretty young maybe 14-17 years old. If that is the case there is a lot to learn in life. As far as the guy, forget him and quite sounding so needy especially to him. (not to sound rude :)) but..... guys think a lot differently than girls especially when they are young and still trying to figure them selves out. He sounds like a pretty careless jerk (I could think of something worse to call him - but I will spare the energy). If I was you, I would move on and if he comes to you for anything act like you don't care about him --- really act like it with out being mean... play up your mature side...because you don't want to come to his level. Guys , men , boys all like being chased but what they like better is THE CHASE ( AFTER THE WOMAN) BECAUSE once they have you, you become boring. So you always want to play hard to get with who ever you come across. Men want what they can't have. You will notice it with provacotive clothing even. Sure they like to see you naked... but then whats the purpose of lingerie when they can barely see whats underneath. It turns them on.....I mean to barely see whats underneath. That goes for being the person that you are as well let them barely see whats underneath. Keep them wondering who you are make yourself mystical dont give up sex just because they seem interested and because you think they are cute or whatever... once you give it up... you will become the backdoor bootie call. What I mean is they know you will be easy and if they have no one else they will come running to you. You don't want to be this person. You have to keep them on their toes for a really long time... develop a friendship first, but don't let them know everything especially personal things because you will never know if one day you will be intimate and boy/friend girlfriend... soemtimes they will throw the personal stuff in your face. You need to wait on sharing personal things until you really trust them and then only share a little at a time over an extended period of time.. to see if this will actually happen. I don't want to sound like men don't have hearts because they do... but at a young age they hold it in their own hand.

I don't mean to lecture but I have been through a lot, I also still have a lot to learn. I am 26 married with 2 kids. But the one thing I have learned is that Men love "the chase". So play hard to get, show absolutely no feelings not even anger... crack half a smile and appear mystical make them wonder what your thinking and who you are because this is what gets them. Never hop in bed too soon not even if they say "I love you" - What I would say when they asked IF I CARED ABOUT THEM - about having sex is "No, I don't want to ruin anything. Having sex too early is the most damaging thing to a relationship and to a woman because we are shunned and the man is rewarded. I hope this makes sense and I hope it helps. Read some books on guys the more you learn the more tools you have in your little tool box. Remember MYSTICAL--- THATS ME --- IT MAKES YOU APPEAR SEXY AND IT MAKES THEM WANT YOU.

BUT FORGET THAT JERK... PRACTICE ON HIM ONLY AND THEN ONCE HE COMES RUNNING BACK SHOOT HIM DOWN!!! HAVE FUN WITH BRAD THE LITTLE SOON TO BE STRING PUPPET... I DARE YA---