I need ideas and tips on how to keep up with writing letters to pen pals.

I really feel guilty.Its been about 3 months since I wrote to my pen pals.I always and eventually write letters.But,Im finding,I cant keep up with all my pen pals.I feel really bad about it.I always appologize in the letter and say sorry,it took me so long to write.I just hope none of my pen pals are mad at me.Im just afraid they are.Ever since my hours increased at work,I always feel tired and dont have the energy like I used to.Plus the more pen pals I get,the more harder it is to keep up and it takes me like 1-3 months to write to everyone.Right now,I have like about 5 different pals.

What can I do, to be able to keep up with everyone? Im feeling really bad about not being able to write letters sooner.

Any advice,is appreciated.

Patty

I hand write to several people in Iraq and Kuwait. What I do is keep small envelops around. When I find something on the net, in the newpaper, a cute easy to mail thing in the store....I make or buy copies and put them in the small envelopes....then sort those in large manilla folders already addressed to each person. Cards, pics....whatever I find. At the end of each month....I mail the manilla envelopes with all the little envelopes and stuff in them. Then the person gets alot of stuff.....but I put it together slowly....not all at one time.

I hope I explained that well. If not...ask me.