i need to know if this new guy is interested or not im only trying to play it safe

lilprecious

hi everyone

well i have a bit of a problem with a friend and I dont really know what to do. well see this may be a bit confusing but i only did this to be on the safe side. I met this really nice guy and it was pretty awkward how we met but i sensed a really nice person. but anyways back to my point. He asked me if I had a bf and I told him yes but i can have friends. but the thing is I really dont have a bf well I used to date this guy where we were both in love with each other but now he is off to the military service. we left off on good terms though. but i took the guy's number and called him a couple of days later after receiving his number. so we talked and i still thinks i have a bf so he hasnt called me and I totally understand that the deal is... I told him that I have a bf because i didnt want him calling me alot so i wanted to keep it at a friend level you know it might just be more than friends but i dont want to be with anyone right now because yes i still have feelings for that friend of mine that left. I just wanted to grow my friendship with the new guy but inside i still want to get to know him more but at the same time i dont want to get with him more but then i do i dont really know what im trying to say im just confused and i really need someone to help make me understand. i think the new guy is only trying to respect what i have (bf). I dont know please help me

Thanx and please tell me what i should do

It sounds to me like you want to date someone casually to see where the relationship may go. It may be with the guy in the military....it may be with the other guy you know.....it may not be with either one of them. You are just 'searching' ........which is totally acceptable for any single woman to do.

Just be up front with each guy and see where time and love leads you.