freind or foe

breadandbutter

breadandbutter

Whilst living abroad I made friends with another female, she a great laugh to be around, lots of fun be around and always there when I need her. Shes been in a relationship with a guy whos a few years older than her for nearly 11 years now. I asked her why have they not got married, she answered because he wont convert to Islam and that he is everything she wants in a man, but the only thing is he wont convert. Shes worried that’s her biological clock is ticking as she is 34, I said so why don’t you just forgoe the Islam thing and marry him, but she is sticking to her principles. Now I don’t have a problem with that, the problem started when she started hanging out with me, we’re both good looking girls, but men however tend to be drawn to her, whilst I don’t really mind, its just I fancied a DJ which I made obvious to her, and a few months later she admitted having a fling with this DJ behind her boyfriend of 11ys back. Im not stupid and I did notice something was going on, my crush on the DJ had gone by this point anyway. I started liking someone else, and since my departure from this country the guy I liked has flirted with her and she knows im into him. Im concerned shes going to have a fling with him aswell. Shes my friend and I tell her everything and she wants me to come back, but im starting to mistrust her and her motives, I don’t know what to do

Let me get this straight: She's religious enough not to marry her BF of 11 years coz he won't convert, but not so much that she doesn't mind having a "fling" or 2? I don't know much about Islam, but that's a hypocrite in any religion.

Sounds like a toxic person to me.