LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Friendship

"Did I Miss Something"

Friendship Having issues with a friend? Get it off your chest!

Old 27th June 2011, 3:13 AM   #1

Red face "Did I Miss Something"

For Me, the word love has different dimensions and elements to it. It gives off that rollercoaster effect. Up! then Down! Up, Up Up and away....... But when you feel it..really, u know exactly when it happens. Its Undeniable. I've felt it once. With a man who had wrote the book on "how to treat" a lady but miss the Interface. He missed "how to Love Her". Chemistry? We had it. Coincided mental intellect? We had it down Packed! Friendship? he was my Best. and in Reverse. But he CHOSE SUM 1 else. "really???, did i miss something??????"