Hate my friends : (

DreamerGirl27

DreamerGirl27

So, I have a tendency to attract very religious girls as friends who don't know or like to have fun.

They refuse to go to concerts. I love concerts. They refuse to go to bars, but will go clubbing. I hate clubs. I don't dance.

I have this really awesome friend who likes all the same stuff I do and will do all the same stuff I like to do, but she lives across the country.

I have seriously contemplated moving out there just so I can have someone decent to hang out with, even though I don't like the weather there.

This happened to me when I was in high school. All my home school friends refused to do anything "worldly" like go to bars and shows and I ended up doing everything they wanted to do.

Instead of saying no, I won't go to church with you, I end up going to places I don't like, just for the mere fact of not wanting to stay home all the time.

I'd prefer my friend move out here, because we have better weather, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I'm just so stuck right now. Then, I have this really cool guy friend who likes all the same stuff I do, but I like him and he doesn't like me. I could be hanging out with him and doing cool stuff, but there's that little issue of me liking him and him not liking me. He said he'd hang out anyway, but I'm trying to let him come to me and he hasn't asked me to hang out in awhile.

I just...basically, have no decent friends.

• Author
DreamerGirl27

It's just, I am always the one that bends to what my friends want. Even this girl who lives across the country, I would seriously uproot myself and move all the way out there for her, but she wouldn't do the same for me.

It's like I have to do everything everyone else wants, or be alone.

Ross MwcFan

Well, it doesn't sound like they don't know how to have fun if they go clubbing.

How about looking on the Internet for any activities in your area that sound fun to you that you could join? That way you'll make some new friends who like doing the same thing you like.

• Author
DreamerGirl27
Well, it doesn't sound like they don't know how to have fun if they go clubbing.

How about looking on the Internet for any activities in your area that sound fun to you that you could join? That way you'll make some new friends who like doing the same thing you like.

Lots of girls enjoy going clubbing. I'm just not one of them.

have you tried meetup.com? That might help you connect with people who have similar interests.

is good to make new friends and how many, but everyone must respect her as they respect you and you .. it's the only way to have all the same things in common will unite with you so much these altii.si Friends ...