highschool scared

my name is charley. im 5`5 red/auburn hair,freckles, fair skin, blue eyes, nice butt, and in well shape.im going into highschool and im really scared. i know i shouldnt be worried about boys but i am. will they find me UNATTRACTIVE. honestly, i need to know. will i ever have a boyfriend in highschool. please answer this honestly. no hurt feelings. with love, Charley

In all seriousness, you shouldn't care about what the guys are going to think of you based on your looks.

whichwayisup

Focus on making friends first..Girls and guys.

It sounds like you need abit of self confidence.

I would need to see a clear pic of your face and a normal, everyday shot of your body.

This is a bad idea.

It isn't. Teenagers put pics on the internet all of the time. If they were what those around her see every day they would be more tasteful than most of the teen pics on facebook and myspace. Afterward she could always delete them. No one could hold it against her since her anxieties are a common one for women and no different from what other girls do by using internet pics for some reassurance.

We don't know her personally, so our judgement won't matter. There's nothing wrong w/ posting pics. It's just that she's young & is too focused on the physical aspects rather than how others should like her based on her personality.

I say it's a bad idea for 1) some troll might post something distasteful & offend her. 2) she needs to learn to be happy w/ how she is & not worry so much about what others think. I'm not saying she's not pleased w/ her appearance, I'm just saying it shouldn't matter.

Hi Charley, what you don't realise is that attraction is a very strange thing. There are the women/guys who are fairly universally attractive - models and so forth - who can guarantee someone will be interested in them, and then there are the rest of us. But attraction, I believe, is a subconscious chemical thing, based on a mixture of things like appearance, scent, mannerisms, familiarity, novelty, you name it! There will be guys out there who find you fascinating and others who barely notice you. That's the way it is for most of us. I bet if you think about the last place you attended where there was a social mixture, you can only remember the people you noticed. There were probably lots of guys around your age who you literally did not see. Some people stand out for us and others don't and we have no control over this. It's the same for others.

So I guess what I'm saying is you have no need to worry. You will have your fair share of guys who are just hoping to attract your attention in the same way that you will have crushes on guys too. Just give the decent ones a chance and you'll have a great time. Good luck!

you'll NEVER find a boyfriend if you keep looking. The day you stop looking, a guy will just fall out of nowhere. focus on school, guys will come. Also respect yourself, don't open yourself up to make guys notice you, that will just make you look like the high school sl.. you get the idea.