Wow, feel so much better now!

DreamerGirl27

DreamerGirl27

okay so, I used to be the type of girl that hung out with a lot of guys and as I've gotten older that has slowly faded. I don't even talk to most of my guy friends anymore. Anyway...tonight on FB, some girl kind of made an attack on me and 3 of my guy friends jumped in to defend me.

I guess their lives have just gotten busier, but it's really nice to know that my friends are there when I need them. More particularly my guy friends that I haven't seen in ages. I was beginning to feel forgotten. :(

It's always nice when others defend you -- and you don't really have to do much yourself. Just sit back and watch them "take care of you."

One of the best feelings in the world... when folk got your back!

I find a lot of people are like that. They may be quiet through much of the year, but when you need backing, they'll somehow be there.

This is why I don't add acquaintances to my FB, just people I am close with. Avoiding drama is much easier this way.

It's good that your friends had your back, it's nice being able to count on people who care. :bunny::)

• Author
DreamerGirl27
This is why I don't add acquaintances to my FB, just people I am close with. Avoiding drama is much easier this way.

It's good that your friends had your back, it's nice being able to count on people who care. :bunny::)

This girl I WAS close with. I considered the friends who had my back acquaintances and this girl a closer friend than them.

Eddie Edirol
This girl I WAS close with. I considered the friends who had my back acquaintances and this girl a closer friend than them.

What happened that pissed her off?

Ross MwcFan
I swore on a status update.

Oh, is she one of your highly religious christian friends who don't like it when people swear? I'm sure I remember you talking about something like this.

You're better off without those nut cases.

Just find some normal friends.