LiFe - Damn Them

Jeff Yo

Yeah thats right life....

10th grade, havnt had a G/F since 5th, hardly any freinds at all maybe 5 or so

stuck at home for Homecomming cause I can't leave the house

cant drive and i am 16 owning a ****ing Jeep and my parents wont let me get my permit, i almost a Jr and i cant drive damnit

cant consentrate.. i think i have adhd but wtf my parents dont care

they drag me out to see my ****ing sister band competions and gay football games which my school wins about 2/10 each year, they shoudl be alowed to do it

i cant do ****, no hobbys, i just **** around with computers doing games and web design

who cares you say??? thats the point no one does

please tell me to go make freinds, just walk up to someone and start talking, yeah it works everytime thats why i have so many freinds, stupid

my parents dont understand the need for me to drive, i would get out more, but ya know if they wont let me maybe killing myself in the bedroom while there sleeping will change there mind, yeah that will work but i will be dead so it wont matter i wont have to put up with this gay **** anymore i ****ing sick of it.. people at school and home and outside, wtf they think another school shooting wont come out of my body? tehre right its not worth my time i have left

depression levels are high among teens yet everyone is ok right, i need help damnit can you not tell, posting on here for 2 months now and each time i do i get closer to ****ing killing myself just cause it is... no one else to talk to anyways so were do i go... parents.. yeah right ... freinds??? **** that read up top... I DONT KNOW!

Do you need a car to go places? Are you far from town or is there no bus service? As for talking to people, have you looked into youth groups? There are also some pretty good online forums.

I can give you a bunch of links for information on ADHD if you want. Let me know. Certainly if you have it, it could push you into depression. It's a tough life for folks with ADHD.

Not exactly sure why you say football games are 'gay'. You are angry and you are fed up and some of that could be your brain chemistry. Folks get over stuff like you got but they have to find out what's causing it. I can give you a link to an ADD test and if that's it, you could talk to your doctor about it. There are good treatments available once you've got the diagnosis.

You need emergency counselling. First thing Monday, see your school counsellor. If you aren't satisfied with the help you get at that level, let me know what city you're in a I will promise to get you qualified help to get you back into the stream of life.

I won't be able to convince your parents to let you drive (I didn't get my own car until I was 21) but there are those who can make you feel a whole lot better about walking and taking the bus...and about life in general. I read your post as calling out for help and I hear that call loud. Please see the counsellor first...then come back here and let us know if you feel that will help you. You only live once and life can be very good if you know just how to do it. Enduring your parents crap now is just a brief time. One day soon, you will be the sole captain of your ship and you will be able to call all the shots in your life. Hang it there!!!

Don't know. Football games arn't "gay" just I don't like goind to ours, yet my parents make me and I end up pissing them off cause I don't do **** when we do. I don't ever feel safe, I feel like everyone is out to get me, and telling me there not dosn't help. I don't know what to do. There is no one to talk to. I live in Tennesse on the outside of Knoxville in Karns, there really isnt a bus service excet to get to school and back.

This was most likly started from a girl who I can't make contact with anymore, she just dosn't want to talk to me. She was acting like she wanted to go to the homecomming dance... which is going on right now as I type, with me and I couldn't drive so she or me didn't have a ride.

Resone she was unlike other girls was when we got into these groups to do projects, she didn't get to be with her friends and I could tell it made her mad. I knew she would take it out on the rest of us its just how people are from my exsperence. But no she talked to me alot, and pretty much exscluded the rest of the group unless she needed something from them. You really don't know how much that made me feel good.

But now its the not talking and I dont know if she has a boy freind or what. Its killing me, reallys its gonna. But thats not the only reson. Thats just one I could go into a little more detail on how my life is.

Originally posted by Tony

(I didn't get my own car until I was 21)

I am 16, no permit, no were close... I own a car, its a 1979 CJ-7

ok my parents are the stupidest people on earth, and yeah they bought it... and its a ****ter right now, I HAVE NO MONEY TO FIX IT! and they wont help but yeah they got it for me and said that if my sister gets her licence before me she gets it.. stupid bitch

15, she can get her permit in Nov, then well she gets the jeep, she didnt have to get licence just a permit some form of driving and then learn to drive it since its a stick

nope thats what i am trying to get and I cant cause they wont let me cause my grade in Biolody is "2low" and its ****ing hard and really really ****ing hard and i tell them it is and they still wont let me even when i am ****ing trying hard

Have you ever sat and thought about WHY your life is the way it is??? Maybe it's not everyone else - maybe it's you. And I would be willing to bet that your attitude is part of of the problem. Maybe even the whole problem. Quit throwing yourself a pity party. Oh and killing yourself? Yeah, that would really solve a whole lot, wouldn't it? What is your problem, dude? Suck it up and be a man. Act like a mature adult and maybe your parents will start treating you like one. I understand that since you are still a kid, that might be a difficult task, but at least act mature and lose the attitude. I think if you did that, you would be amazed at the changes.

P.S. - Wash your mouth out with soap while your at it!!

I am not picking on anyone, moimeme..I am just calling them like I see them.

I can't believe this little guy's attitude! No wonder he has problems.

Sometimes people get real frustrated and they do so because they are having a bad time of it. It doesn't help them when you tackle them when they're already down.

I can't believe this. Someone comes on this forum with a genuine and serious personal problem, opens his heart to what he is feeling, cries out for help, needs advice -- and instead of giving advice you're turning this into your own personal argument with someone else??

Just because you led a sheltered and spoiled life (by your own admission) and maybe never experiened any of the problems this guy is experiencing does not give you the right to assume that every teenager is the same and that he should just suck it up and be a man. Keep in mind that some people do have legitimate medical conditions (such as ADHD) that prevent them from being able to handle things exactly as others might. Some people have a tougher time in school, some people get depressed. If someone indicates that they might be suicidal, telling them to snap out of it is NOT the answer.

I hope this person will get counseling, as he was advised to do, and find real help. Good luck.

ranting is good, but at some point you've got to grab the ball with both hands and figure out a game plan to help you achieve your object (driving your jeep). Have you taken a drivers' ed class already, or do you expect to be allowed to drive just because you want to drive?

And if you've done driver's ed, would you go the extra mile and sign up for a defensive driving course? Not only do you learn things to help you become a better driver, it gives your parents a break on insurance, and believe me, because you are a male of a certain age, they're facing some pretty high premiums based on statistics of past drivers.

My Reply:

Is that your cat in that aviator??? Its looks tasty... you might want to keep it inside tonight...

P.S. Solved it, and My mom beat me for eating her soap bar, thanks alot

Originally posted by Jeff Yo

My Reply:

Is that your cat in that aviator??? Its looks tasty... you might want to keep it inside tonight...

P.S. Solved it, and My mom beat me for eating her soap bar, thanks alot

lol! at least you've got an awesome sense of humour.

baby, my parents were pretty overbearing as well - i feel for you. you might actually be medically depressed, its worth looking into anyway.

but here is the other thing i was told when i was a teenager that helped. these are the years where one begins to fully understand that adults do not know as much as one thought, that adults lie and are hypocrites, and that many people we meet will seem stupid and shallow. weirdly, this is a sign of sensitivity. if you're not into typical teenage bull$hit, then start checking out alternative stuff - god knows there is better and more interesting culture out there than football games and cheerleaders. you will find a lot of people like you as you get older.

so know the problem is partly with the world, objectively, and that it won't always be like this. tell me what kind of music you're into, what games, etc - we can work from that as to how to go about getting more involved, with or without a car.

Also, have you thought about the possibility of getting a tutor to help you with the classes you're having problems with that are holding you back from the grades your parents require before you can drive? It might be worth talking to your parents about.

Originally posted by cindy0039

I can't believe this. Someone comes on this forum with a genuine and serious personal problem, opens his heart to what he is feeling, cries out for help, needs advice -- and instead of giving advice you're turning this into your own personal argument with someone else??

Just because you led a sheltered and spoiled life (by your own admission) and maybe never experiened any of the problems this guy is experiencing does not give you the right to assume that every teenager is the same and that he should just suck it up and be a man. Keep in mind that some people do have legitimate medical conditions (such as ADHD) that prevent them from being able to handle things exactly as others might. Some people have a tougher time in school, some people get depressed. If someone indicates that they might be suicidal, telling them to snap out of it is NOT the answer.

I hope this person will get counseling, as he was advised to do, and find real help. Good luck.

In that case, this person needs to seek medical treatment immediately and quit wasting his time ranting and raving about his problems here, because obviously there is nothing we can do for him.