This is terrible.....

sonofhud

My best friend just got married Friday. So he left on his honeymoon to Florida that night. Well, his mom unexpectantly passed away last night and we didn't get any info from them on where they were staying.....so we can't get in touch with him. I know we need to tell him, because how bad would that be when he got back to find out? But still, it will completely ruin his honeymoon. So what would you do if you were me?

that's terrible indeed.

you have no idea what hotel they'll be staying at? perhaps his fiance told her parents where she'd be?

if not, the only thing you can do is wait until he contacts you or simply comes back.

-yes

• Author

I just know the area and his uncle just called me and I told him that. I told them to check with my friends wife's mom....but I really dont know if they gave anyone any info. I guess we will learn from this! They are gone to Orlando and there's 100's of hotels over there.....so it will really be a miracle if we can find them.

I just know the area and his uncle just called me and I told him that. I told them to check with my friends wife's mom....but I really dont know if they gave anyone any info. I guess we will learn from this! They are gone to Orlando and there's 100's of hotels over there.....so it will really be a miracle if we can find them.

You might look to see if the state police or city police have any sort of tourist alert system. Here, our RCMP posts tourist alerts: ("XYZ, you are asked to call home immediately").

• Like 1