would you keep going out with a friend who gets all the attention from the guys?

if u have a friend that u went out with and she always got the attention from the men would u keep going out with her?

I like my friend but I'm not wanting to be mean but she has a really nice figure and all the men all all over her. what do u do?

go to the gym, or GOOGLE activities using your own body weight that uc asn do at home, or get Pilates dvds ( they WORK lol!), eat 100% pure, clean foods and dtich chemicals.

You will have nicer skin and hair, because your body will funtion better. And if you do a variety of suitable activities for your body, and do abdominal work EVERY DAY; you will be as better version of yourself.

if you work on your own appearance and try to looka nd feel your best, surely you will be able to deal with your friend.

Unless she is a 110 lbs, super model; then yeah, u will just have to face the fact that she will get more guys than u.

But even if u hang out with super models, more than one of them, you can still sttract men, if u simply take the best care of your body as possible.

• Author

its not that I'm very out of shape. I do need to get my stomache better fit but its just no fun to experience it over and over and over again. I'm not mad or jealous of her. I just get tired of deal with it. is that wrong of me?

CantThinkOfWittyName

I can totally relate to this.

When I'm out with my buddy, he's always the one getting all the girls and I'm the one stuck winging for him.

At first, I asked the very same question you did. But after some thought, I came to the conclusion that I should be happy that he's happy. That's what friends are for.

Your FRIENDS are more important to you than some random guy you will find at a bar. Trust me, the chances are that quality men aren't found out in the bars hitting up women anyways.

• Author

i think it is great for her. It very cool. I just dont like feeling invisible. But what I can do is maybe look at it from a different standpoint. But its pretty bad. It dont stop!

it's sucky, to be sure, but you've got recourse – if she's the "hot" one, then be the one who is witty, charming, etc. As a close male friend recently told me, looks will take a girl only so far. Especially if she has no substance. Some guys like a sharp-witted girl because the bantering is as appealing to them as looks are to others.

... or, you could just learn the words to the Knack song, "good girls don't," and hum it under your breath when you're around your friend and her swarm of men :cool:

Not the love ace

I think you should just be happy of your friend and maybe just get some tips, learn what she does, take some stuff from her. Work on boosting your confidence so you can get the right attention from guys. Just don't try and make her think you're trying to compete with her.

• Author
I think you should just be happy of your friend and maybe just get some tips, learn what she does, take some stuff from her. Work on boosting your confidence so you can get the right attention from guys. Just don't try and make her think you're trying to compete with her.

here the thing, I get plenty of attention when she is not around. Let me paint the picture here

We WALK up to a club..one guys is ALREADY before we can get it, trying to get her attention. Then we get 2 feet in the club, here comes another one. Then we walk to the bathroom, here goes another one. We get to the bar, here is another one.....Im being dead serious!! It goes on all night long...all night long

We leaving, here is another one...we walking to the car, guys are pulling over....we get to the car, another one is trying to get her attention.

DO YOU WANT TO GO THRU THAT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

No you dont. Im happy for her. I dont feel bad about it. Im just saying I dont want to deal with that ALL the time.

The thing is when, she is not around, I get attention. Not to that extent but guys will come approach me or whatever. When she is around..the radar is all on her.

No fun

Then she is all gitty saying look at all these guys running after to me! I just love it! Im having a ball. Then she is texting and playing and all. It is alot to deal with.

I dont want to be ugly to her. Im not mad or jealous. I just wonder how many people would continue to go thru this every weekend

Edited by 9Lives
Not the love ace
here the thing, I get plenty of attention when she is not around. Let me paint the picture here

We WALK up to a club..one guys is ALREADY before we can get it, trying to get her attention. Then we get 2 feet in the club, here comes another one. Then we walk to the bathroom, here goes another one. We get to the bar, here is another one.....Im being dead serious!! It goes on all night long...all night long

We leaving, here is another one...we walking to the car, guys are pulling over....we get to the car, another one is trying to get her attention.

DO YOU WANT TO GO THRU THAT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

No you dont. Im happy for her. I dont feel bad about it. Im just saying I dont want to deal with that ALL the time.

The thing is when, she is not around, I get attention. Not to that extent but guys will come approach me or whatever. When she is around..the radar is all on her.

No fun

Okay, I understand. However, do they approach her because she makes herself approachable? What does she do? Does she equally interact with the guys? Is she VERY attractive or something? If so, that's just the way it it. I'm not saying anything about you but maybe its the way you are that you're not getting attention. Maybe you feel defeated and don't put your best foot forward when you're with her. Maybe you don't dress as flashy or something. I don't know you and how you are so I can't say but maybe you should try looking at yourself and seeing what it can be. I don't mean that in a bad way. I say that because sometimes we might do something that hinders our ability to attract someone from the opposite sex. I've learned it PLENTY of times.

• Author
Okay, I understand. However, do they approach her because she makes herself approachable? What does she do? Does she equally interact with the guys? Is she VERY attractive or something? If so, that's just the way it it. I'm not saying anything about you but maybe its the way you are that you're not getting attention. Maybe you feel defeated and don't put your best foot forward when you're with her. Maybe you don't dress as flashy or something. I don't know you and how you are so I can't say but maybe you should try looking at yourself and seeing what it can be. I don't mean that in a bad way. I say that because sometimes we might do something that hinders our ability to attract someone from the opposite sex. I've learned it PLENTY of times.

I do fine when Im not around her. I never had a problem with attracting men my whole life. Its nothing to do with that.

She is just ATTRACTIVE. She is not dressed all special. She has a perfect shape and men just look at her and want her right away. She will walk a certain way to make her body swaying as she walks just to keep getting attention. She will switch real hard sometimes. She loves it!!! She eats it up. She is not very pretty but her body is a mans joy. They love to look at her. They want her.

It all good. Im not hating on her. I think its cool. I just dont want to deal with it all the time. It gets old. I dont enjoy it. I will go my way and do my own thing but we came in together so she doesnt like me to walk away from her. She wants me to stay with her while she is getting macked out all night.

I think you would have to experience it to understand. She doesnt have alot of female friends cause they get jealous around her. She doesnt have a fabulous life or anything. The best thing she has going is her body. She really has a great figure. Men love it!

If we go somewhere and no one is paying her attention, she will be ready to leave or she will say, all the men in there are gay or something. She wont stay where she is not getting alot of attention. While we are driving to the club, she keeps the rear view mirror facing her so she can stare at herself from time to time. Its funny

Edited by 9Lives

I don't know – it's one thing to be hanging out with someone who attracts boys like bees to honey, and she's cool about it ... but your friend sounds rather annoying at a certain point, because she needs the attention these guys give her.

do you have to go out with her, does she need you as her prop, or are you okay with going solo or even with other friends?

• Author
I don't know – it's one thing to be hanging out with someone who attracts boys like bees to honey, and she's cool about it ... but your friend sounds rather annoying at a certain point, because she needs the attention these guys give her.

do you have to go out with her, does she need you as her prop, or are you okay with going solo or even with other friends?

yeah, of course, I was just asking how many of you would keep going out with her.

My brother said he had a friend that was tall and a basketball player and all the girls like him. He said he was invisible when he was with him but alot of girls would come around them. So he decided that he would go out sometimes with his other friend tyrone who was fat and married...LOL. I cracked up!!!

This has happened to me in the past with friends and still continues to this day with them, so I feel your pain. Your friend probably sends out "signals" that she may not even know she is sending out or heck, she may know and just want/love the attention. Though it may be hard, try not to worry too much about how many boys she gets. (Do any of these guys turn into boyfriends? Long relationship type situations? Usually not. If things are based only on physical attraction, it is not going to last very long.)

Sure your friend may be getting the guys, but these guys also must have guy friends, right? So maybe you can all hang out. If it is still unbearable, try to go out with more people so you'll have other people to hang out with. Or instead of going out to a club, go see a movie, go to a concert, or somewhere where looks aren't the main focus of things. In the mean time, focus more on yourself and your own strengths. All the best!

Hey 9,

I have a similar dynamic with my best friend. I attract my own attention when I am alone, and when I am out with other friends, I get hit on plenty. My best friend is incredibly beautiful, and when I go out with her, I often take a back seat to her attention.

There have been times when I have come home and just felt like crap. But I have my "good nights" too.

She's really beautiful, but I am pretty in my own right, AND really funny...so I work with that, and it often works in my favour.

She's also very insecure, and she thrives on the attention. There might be 1 night out of 10 that I get more attention, or I am just having an "on" night.... Guess what? She sulks, gets pissy with me, and wants to go home on those nights.

I've had my moments where I don't want to hang out with her because it takes a toll on my self esteem. But she's my friend, and although I am envious sometimes- it is what it is.

• Author
Hey 9,

I have a similar dynamic with my best friend. I attract my own attention when I am alone, and when I am out with other friends, I get hit on plenty. My best friend is incredibly beautiful, and when I go out with her, I often take a back seat to her attention.

There have been times when I have come home and just felt like crap. But I have my "good nights" too.

She's really beautiful, but I am pretty in my own right, AND really funny...so I work with that, and it often works in my favour.

She's also very insecure, and she thrives on the attention. There might be 1 night out of 10 that I get more attention, or I am just having an "on" night.... Guess what? She sulks, gets pissy with me, and wants to go home on those nights.

I've had my moments where I don't want to hang out with her because it takes a toll on my self esteem. But she's my friend, and although I am envious sometimes- it is what it is.

OMG! this is her to a T. Yes she will get just like this. It can take a hit to your self esteem so I figure why go thru it all the time. It has nothing to do with my love for her. I love my friend!!! I just dont see why I need to put myself thru the pain.

No the relationships do not work or last. It is pure ego boost for her. Its just crazy. She has nothing to offer much past looking real hot.

I dont care what others say, Im not putting myself thru the torture. Some nights are ok but I cant do it all the time.