cant do what I want

My friend called me today and wants to spend some time with me this weekend which I dont mind.I told her my Big Brother show is on Friday so we can go to the shopping mall on Saturday.And she says "cant you tape it on your vcr" I said yes and then I said "oh ok ,I guess I can do that.If its something she wanted to tape she would make me stay here when im nice enough to let her use my vcr,after my last 2 vcr's she broke, cause she got more use out of it then me.

I offered one time that I will record her show for her while shes in the shower and she says "I dont want any commercials on my tape". Im nice enough to be doing her a favor then she demands me not to put commercials on her tape."

As I was watching Big Brother tonight they have changed it to Saturday at 8p.m. for the next episode.How lovely she will force me to go out that day cause she likes everything to be her way all the time.Now if it were something she wanted to tape she would demand me to stay there.

She has her own vcr which she can set up to record but chooses to come here and use mine,then when mine is worn out ,I have to buy another one.I just bought this one and hope she doesnt ruin it on me.She only sees things her way.I told her "I dont my stuff worn out all the time" and shes says "it wont".Im afraid to tell her no cause, when

I stick up for myself she gets mad.

Patty

of course you should stick up for yourself.

she gets mad, so what? the end of the world?

sounds like you have a user here, not a friend. if you stand up for yourself and she vanishes - great, you got rid of a user; if she starts treating you well - good, you've gained a friend, possibly.

-yes