I think he knows...

3SecondStand

3SecondStand

Hey there,

I have know my friend since i was five. We grew up together. When we left the six grade we started making new friends. Well since i have been in high school, we have talked here and there, and we still live next door to eachother, but to get to the point i am falling in love with him. I know his mother very well and she is on my side, but is he? I know he feels something for me. I have been thinking about him so much, and everytime i see him my heart skips a beat. I just want to tell him everything thats on my mind, but i don't know how to go about it. Any suggestions?

*3SecondStand*

Do you both still get together? If so, on your next outing go to an ice cream shop or something similar. Go somewhere where you can be alone, and also be doing something that doesn't take a lot of effort like enjoying an ice cream. While you're there, just talk like you would normally talk with him. Then, when you get enough nerve, take his hand in yours while you're both enjoying your ice cream. Don't take it like a buddy would, take it gently at first and maybe stroke one of his fingers with yours. What you're trying to do here is look for a reaction from him either verbal or non verbal. I'm sure you'll be able to tell whether or not your "invitation" is welcome or not.

I wish you well! :cool: