Why would you even get together with your other friend, when you've promised me first

Yesterday I went out shopping with my friend.And me and her have conversations like music and stuff.So I saw some Locabazooka tickets then I went over to her and said "hey,theres some tickets here for a concert close by."And we both have got frustrated in the past cause there were concerts like in Boston which was hard to get too.So now that theres one close by she didnt even act a bit excited about the concert and I really thought she would cause its close by and something we could do together.The first thing she said was "im going to wait on the tickets".Im like ok "Ill just go by myself".And she says "go ahead"

Im just hurt cause I thought she would really want to go to this with me.And I guess I was thinking she would be more excited.Then Im like" I thought you would want to go with me"She says I do,but thats if my other friend doesnt make plans.Im like 'you have promised me you would go to this with me ,so why would you even get together with your other friend,when you've promised me first" Im just really tired of the excuses.And I was expecting her to be more excited.Shes always saying "how nice it would be to go to a concert with me,but when she gets the chance,she hesitates.I guess I dont understand her.

When she woke up this morning she seemed more excited about going as I was telling her it was an all day concert with different rock music on 3 different stages.So I hope she really is happy to go with me.

Patty

It's nice that people change their minds. But they can also be very rude sometimes. But there are lots of turds out there who are ungrateful for the kind and generous gestures of others. I'll never figure it out. If you do, let me know.

• Author
It's nice that people change their minds. But they can also be very rude sometimes. But there are lots of turds out there who are ungrateful for the kind and generous gestures of others. I'll never figure it out. If you do, let me know.

I know exactly what your saying,Tony.I thought this myself many times and dont understand it.

Patty