My gut says I should do it. all she really did wrong was like the guy I liked

Starlight43

Starlight43

Okay I am going to try to sum this up as much as possible, at least the beginning part.

So 2 years ago I met my boyfriend (we'll call him Mike) we went out for 5 months, then I broke up with him. 2 months after that he found someone new (we'll call her Sarah). I remained friends with Mike, but I told him that I wanted him back ...which I did!! but Him and Sarah continued to see eachother. There were many complications with that and many lies.

Finally he broke things off with her, and we went out again last school year for 2 and a half months. Finally after that amount of time he told me that he still had feelings for Sarah. So, he broke up with me and went after SArah. Mike and I did not talk for about 2 months after that. ( i was PISSED! c'mon who wouldn't be)

She took him back and they went out for about and month THEN SHE DUMPED HIM FOR HER EX! (hahah =)) Then, me being the forgiving person I am, I started being friends with MIke again. and eventually as stupid as I am Mike and I are still together. Today is actually our 4 month or what not. but basically we have been on and off for about 2 years.

BUT as much as I keep going on with Mike, mine and his relationship dont have much to do with the problem here.

So alright, now that you all know the backround info. Here's the thing, I have friends that are friends with Sarah (even tho she goes to a different school) and she seems like a really nice girl. I see her places and its totally awkward. I wish it didn't have to be that way. I"m close with God and with my faith, and something in my gut tells me things shouldn't have to be the way they are. Because all she really did wrong was like the guy I liked you know? it wasn't as if we were really friends (although we did know eachother in elementary school, but that was a lot of years ago, but my point is that we both know who eachother are, so we aren't strangers).

I know writing her or talking to her may seem a little weird or way awkward for some poeple, but gosh I have such an instinct to do it or something.

My gut feeling is telling me I should write her an email or something that is like "I just want you to know that I dont hold a have anything against you I think you seem like a nice person, and we even have a few of the same friends. I know whenever we end up seeing eachother thigns are a little akward and i dont think they really have to be that way, I dunno maybe sometime we could hang out in a group or something."

or who knows what I would write. i need some help about all of this, should i write somethin to her??? and if I should what should I write in it??

haha its a friday night, and i'm all solo, so you guys should reply fast to this one. hehe have a nice night! =)

• Author
Starlight43

okay wait. I have one more thing to add to it. you all might think i'm weird, but here's the thing.

Last night after seeing this girl at a party and everythign being all awkward...

I came home and I prayed to God that I wished things couldn't be awkward and that I could forgive her or something or make whatever it was that I was feeling go away.

Then last night I had a dream that this girl and I were friends. and everything was nice in the dream.

I dunno if that will go with my problem or not, but I just thought i would add it in.

haha HIII, my name is Sarah...and one of my best friend's name is Mike hehe. just wanted to say that. found it ironic.

ANYWAYS

well one more thing, i'm solo on a Friday night as well, so i feel your pain :p

now about your "gut feeling". i say go with it 100%. it shows maturity, that you're willing to go ahead 'n try to fix things with this girl. i'm 18, and i know most girls my age would be like "ahh what a bitch i hope she falls out of a tree" or something to that extent lol. i personally wouldn't, but, that's beside the point.

that little email idea you wrote in your first post, it sounded great. it really did. short 'n sweet, to the point, and mature. and that's good that you believe in God :)

whatever happens with you and thie girl, i'm sure He'll take care of you, he knows you're willing to forgive this girl, which is also great. so go write that email, just the way you had it in the post, and the best of luck to you :)

lol i don't know WHAT that firefly subject is....i don't even remember putting that there lol, unless i meant to type that to someone on the IM, lol sorry.

• Author
Starlight43

Thank you for answering me back! i'm so glad you did b/c no one else did, haha! =) Thank you so much seriously!

I'm going to write it to her now I think

OH yah..and Remember the Titans is a good friday night movie when you're solo!!! hehe :p