Interested in best friend's buddy's girl

lithiumday

Was wondering is it appropriate to date one of your best friend's buddy's girl (they are still not formally together). This is also because she has drop hints that she is interested and that this guy, to make it more of a pleasure for me, occassionally pass sarcastic remarks to me as he finds me a threat even when I did not make any move.

I'm just woried that My best friend would be in a difficult situation and he find's that this girl is playing on his friend's feelings. But I find this girl's ok. I feel that all's fair and square in love and war and that it's only my good friend's friend's girl (sort of).

any views

Talk to your friend first and see what he says. If your dating the girl his buddy is interested in will complicate his friendship with his buddy, back off for a while. There will be time in the future when you can pull this off without causing as much of a stir as you would now.

• Author

thanks Tony. I guess thats more of an appropriate move. Anyways, I'm kinda broke at the moment, so that makes it easier to refrain from engaging the girl. ha

lithiumdays :o

sweetipie46650

[font=arial][/font][color=blue][/color] I have to agree with Tony on that one but like why don't you see how the girl is feeling towards the guy. I mean if she doesn't like him then you shouldn't get your buddy to talk to the guy, you should go talk to him yourself there's nothing to lose. explain to him the situation and see how he feels about it. I know that it will feel akward considering you dont' know the guy but you need to talk to him first hand online on the phone or in person. Keep your cool and good luck. ;)

~Bri